Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Swiss/French Taillights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
'73-914kid
Well, those of you who followed my escapade in regards to getting backed in to at the Walmart, know that the driver side Swiss lens was broken.. However, the amber reverse light portion of the lens was not damaged..

So, I'm selling the broken lens and the good lens.. I do believe that the body of the broken lens can be replaced with a good Euro lens, or do the same with both reverse lights..

Either way, this isn't a project I really want to undertake right now, and these are better off going to someone who really wants them.

The passenger side lens does have a crack in it, and one of the studs is missing.. Like I said, these need work, but for someone willing to put in the effort to repair them, I do believe it can be done.

I really am not sure where to value these at, but based upon what a good set goes for, I feel like $140 would be fair.. Shoot me an offer on them, never hurts to ask.
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Mblizzard
I just did a similar repair to salvage my passenger euro lens. While I hated seeing the prices of the repro lenses, I am pretty sure that the time and effort I had to put into the repair far exceeded the cost I was so concerned about. And the end product while passable was not anywhere close to being good.

So I think you price is fair for the good one and throwing in the cracked one.
cmc
hey i would be interested in your lenses. i have been looking for some of these for a while!
thanks peter
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.