Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT: Look what I got today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
Since I fly these babies online, I just had to have one, made completely of mahogany even the wing tanks an missles are mahogany..
StratPlayer
StratPlayer
airsix
Very nice. Some serious crafstmanship went into that. I'm a little biased - I've always liked them. An F-16 was the first model I ever built. 1976. Age 6 (my 17yr old cousin helped). Hard to believe that platform is still king nearly 30 years later (albeit with a LOT of evolution under it's belt).

-Ben M.
JWest
Dude - you want a factory one? I can walk downstairs and buy a real Lockheed-Martin model for you.

It's not as nice as that one, though!
airsix
QUOTE(James Adams @ May 24 2003, 02:00 PM)
Dude - you want a factory one? I can walk downstairs and buy a real Lockheed-Martin model for you.

It's not as nice as that one, though!

Lockheed is making models of General Dynamics' planes? How humiliating for them. LOL
VegasRacer
Two Lucky Pilots

Edit: Just stealing some bandwidth and changing the photo for one that I want to send and need to get a URL for. This seemed like a dead post. Hope this is OK.
need4speed
QUOTE(airsix @ May 24 2003, 02:18 PM)

Lockheed is making models of General Dynamics' planes? How humiliating for them. LOL

Lockmart just got a big contract for some 16's for Poland.

hey aren't they aircooled?
Brad Roberts
James...

during the summer breaks (high school days)

I used to change the lightbulbs at Bell Helicopter on HWY 10 in Euless/Hurst. Got paid good money..LOL

Nice plane Strat !!

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.