Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Question:
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
Hey Ron, have you set a date yet? I'm tagged for 10-13 but otherwise I'll be there.
SLITS
And what makes you think I want you degenerate a$$holes cluttering up my parking lot and spoiling my day?

Nov 10 .... 11/10 ....
Elliot Cannon
Marked on my extensive and busy calendar. laugh.gif
jim_hoyland
Great ! One of the best 914 events of the year. Lots of part for sale, great food, enough parts to fill your garage, and more 914's that at the WCR.
phatnine11
QUOTE(SLITS @ Oct 2 2013, 02:09 PM) *

And what makes you think I want you degenerate a$$holes cluttering up my parking lot and spoiling my day?

You miss us??

Nov 10 .... 11/10 ....

76-914
[quote name='SLITS' date='Oct 2 2013, 02:09 PM' post='1934999']

Because you miss us confused24.gif . Speaking of a$$holes I think I'll turn up the heat on the chile to see if I can make a few of them smolder. Habenero! idea.gif

EDIT: That's a Sunday.
Eric_Shea
Pretty sure the Utah border is closed on Sunday.
Elliot Cannon
[quote name='76-914' date='Oct 2 2013, 06:03 PM' post='1935069']

Because you miss us confused24.gif . Speaking of a$$holes I think I'll turn up the heat on the chile to see if I can make a few of them smolder. Habenero! idea.gif

[/quote]
How about making a small pot without the disgusting bovine muscle tissue. poke.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Oct 2 2013, 08:18 PM) *

Great ! One of the best 914 events of the year. Lots of part for sale, great food, enough parts to fill your garage, and more 914's that at the WCR.

Someone bring a good deal on a six motor for Elliott.
Steve
Weren't we all just there six months ago? I will have my top sales team once again selling stuff nobody wants behind a 4 foot long table.
Steve
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Oct 2 2013, 08:03 PM) *

You would think 914's would be illegal in Utah, since you can only get one wife in one.
JamesM
QUOTE(Steve @ Oct 2 2013, 08:13 PM) *

You would think 914's would be illegal in Utah, since you can only get one wife in one.

I don't know about yours, but the front trunk on mine is good for at least one more! wink.gif

I suppose if you have 3 you could always get a center seatbelt as well.

Btw if you can't get at least 2 in the front seat with you, you are getting the wrong sort of wives! tongue.gif
Steve
Before the seat belt laws, I used to double date in mine. My date in the middle and my friends date on his lap. The good old days!! There was a lot less traffic back then. It would be too dangerous now.
76-914
[quote name='Elliot Cannon' date='Oct 2 2013, 08:17 PM' post='1935130']

[/quote]
How about making a small pot without the disgusting bovine muscle tissue. poke.gif
[/quote]
I can do a small bowl of vegetarian chile but if you want vegan, your SOL.
Eric_Shea
Can't ya just move it up a weekend so I can go from SEMA straight down to Riverslime?
worn
QUOTE(Steve @ Oct 2 2013, 08:13 PM) *

When I replaced the floors in the '72 I carefully removed and rewelded the middle seat belt bolt receivers to the new floor. With the middle console "seat" you can at least get 2 in. Cozy, eh? grouphug.gif
7TPorsh
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Oct 2 2013, 05:18 PM) *

The ONLY one no?
Cap'n Krusty
[quote name='Elliot Cannon' date='Oct 2 2013, 08:17 PM' post='1935130']

[/quote]
[/quote]

REAL chili contains no beans ......................

The Cap'n
914_teener
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Oct 3 2013, 08:15 AM) *

Can't ya just move it up a weekend so I can go from SEMA straight down to Riverslime?

agree.gif

+1
SLITS
The date was picked because it does not interfere with anything the Porcupine Club of America is doing otherwise it would have been done in October like the last 20 or so events.

SEMA ... why spend money to look at cheap Chinese krap?

Just to make everyone happy, I will check into the PCA calendar for Nov 3rd.
Eric_Shea
QUOTE(914_teener @ Oct 3 2013, 10:21 AM) *

agree.gif

+1

ACTUALLY...

I just checked the SEMA dates and, SEMA ends Friday the 8th. We'll head to the land of LaLa Friday night or Saturday and be there bright and squirrely Sunday AM. squirrel.gif

Dates are perfect!
76-914
Whew! I couldn't do 11-3.
Elliot Cannon
I can be there on the 3rd. Or I can be there on the 10th. Or I can be there on the 3rd and the 10th. Or I can smoke.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Oct 3 2013, 02:48 PM) *

agree.gif

+1

ACTUALLY...

I just checked the SEMA dates and, SEMA ends Friday the 8th. We'll head to the land of LaLa Friday night or Saturday and be there bright and squirrely Sunday AM. squirrel.gif

Dates are perfect!

Will you be towing your car? It's OK, mine probably won't be running either. av-943.gif
914_teener
So we are back to October 41st and Elliot has some valve guides to sell?
Eric_Shea
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Oct 3 2013, 04:07 PM) *

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Oct 3 2013, 02:48 PM) *

agree.gif

+1

ACTUALLY...

Dates are perfect!

Will you be towing your car? It's OK, mine probably won't be running either. av-943.gif

Good Lord... the Vegan can be such a jerk at times. No Eli-rot, I'm prolly bringing the big-ole truck to pickup my load of fiberglass bits and pieces for "Dirt-E".

I have about 4 MFI systems to deliver and more caliper cores to purchase as well.

That said, I may trailer Queen-E in for a November drive in the "warm Kalifornia sun". So... "Brown-E", "Pink-E" and "Queen-E". Hmmmm idea.gif

IPB Image
SLITS
idea.gif So ya think I can change the Shlitzalom back into a fugly GT car? I guess I would have to retain the fake louvers on the sail panels

or

I could make it a Vert'.

or

I could make it an open wheel racer!

Oh the drama ........ sawzall-smiley.gif

What ever happened to Perrywrinkle?
Eric_Shea
I'll come with an empty trailer and vert it for ya.

It may be missing a drive train (and a few other bits) when I bring it back though. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.