Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1.7L engine complete - runner
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tadink
Hey all -

I've got a 1.7L (FI all there) that I pulled from my ride to drop in a 2.0L. It is complete, tins, ecu, etc. Located at McMark's - Sonoma. No exhaust or HE's

Looking for $400.00

I don't have any diagnostics on it - perhaps you can get McMark to do them for you....?? She's leaking a bit - did not investigate from where. The trigger points have been cleaned and are operational. It was my dally driver for over a year, starts and runs and is just like a 1.7L. <---- because it IS a 1.7.

eager -

thanks

td beer3.gif
dknechtly
Do you know how many miles? Ever been rebuilt? Any compression numbers?

Thx, Dennis
tadink
QUOTE(dknechtly @ Oct 4 2013, 09:16 AM) *

Do you know how many miles? Ever been rebuilt? Any compression numbers?

Thx, Dennis

Hey Dennis -

sorry - don't know that much about it. The PO said it was rebuilt (??) but had no details. It runs strong, has never left me stranded. The injectors would like to be serviced I suspect - I can ask McMark if he would do some compression numbers for us if you are interested? Don't know what he'd ask for that....

for the money, I think it's a good deal. If you are looking for a core to rebuild - definitely the ticket. Or if you are looking for something to get you by - she works a charm. I did a few autocross events with her - no issues.

thx

td
dknechtly
Well, it does sound like it is worth it but I'm here in Dallas. I do need a 1.7 (or at least part). I'm going to see if I can shake one up local.
tadink
Hey all -

headed to LA area in a couple of weeks, might be able to bring this thing along if that helps the purchase? Flexible schedule at present....lemme know.

td
tadink
---- "or best offer" for the motor - in decent shape and an easy drop in to get your car on the road. Located in Sonoma at present....
914_teener
QUOTE(tadink @ Oct 9 2013, 11:12 AM) *

---- "or best offer" for the motor - in decent shape and an easy drop in to get your car on the road. Located in Sonoma at present....

PM sent.........
tadink
HI guys -

thought this was sold, but sadly not.

STILL FOR SALE - -

would like to move this - willing to trade....

thx

td
tadink
trade for some -16's -- 8's and 9's would be great!!
tadink
Still for sale - PMs replied to!

good runner here.....someone needs it!

td
tadink
QUOTE(tadink @ Nov 7 2013, 07:52 AM) *

Still for sale - PMs replied to!

good runner here.....someone needs it!

td

Pending sale - glad it is going to a good home pending payment.... beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.