Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AUS Injection?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
A&P Mech
I did a quick search on the site for any info on AUS injection and I didn't find any real results. I will admit that I am not a search button expert. huh.gif

Does anyone have experience with the injectors that they sell through amazon?

http://www.amazon.com/AUS-Injection-MP-230...r/dp/B001AGE7N4

The are advertised as fitting and working with a 2.0l and they are a great price.

Ray
SLITS
AUS Injection, if I have the correct one, is out of Tempe, Arizona. I know them as we have sold them cores and I have delivered to their site.

If the units you are looking at are "remanufactured" they would be OEM units that are cleaned, tested for leaks, flowed, microscreen replaced and pintle caps replaced.

There are many others that do the same.

NO ONE takes them apart to replace anything.
A&P Mech
You are correct, they are in Tempe. I just gave them a call and they did say that the MP-23007 injector does work with the 2.0l D-Jet. I asked about the injector flow rate and I was told that the injector will flow 420cc/min at 40 psi. If I am correct the stock Bosh flows around 400cc/min at 40psi?
SLITS
I have a chart but don't really know where it is. As I remember, the stock Bosch 019 injector (2.0L application) is 365+ so 400 is right in the ballpark.

If your curious, ask them at what line pressure. If it's above 28 psi, then they will flow slightly less at a reduction in pressure.

And since it is a reman, they probably used the stock Bosch 019 as a core.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.