Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Long Flipping week, Sick & working long hours
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
So my week has been close to hell. To much crap going on at work. Plus putting in 50 hours in 4 days. I'm to old for this rolleyes.gif . Then I got some stupid bug that's been knocking me on my ass. I'm worn down & ready to go postal headbang.gif

But it all get's better in 2 hours. Leaving work & going home. Going to take a nap blink.gif (yeah I know but I didn't get home from work until 1am & am back at 7). Then hopping in my teener to drive up to the Portland airport. Picking up my Daughter for a family trip to the coast for the weekend. Rest of the family will be meeting us there. Weather is supposed to be nice. All I know is I am not working & am driving my teener. Probably won't log alot of drive time besides getting there & back. Who the hell cares though. It is 914time & family time for some much needed stress relief piratenanner.gif
Elliot Cannon
Drive safe. driving.gif Have a good time. biggrin.gif Get well soon. bye1.gif
JStroud
Sounds like a good weekend to me, and a needed one....enjoy

Jeff
McMark
You driving south in a couple weeks? wink.gif
ben*james
Jrusty we are at the coast this weekend as well. Drove up in the family ride, love it but was thinking the whole time how cool it would be to drive my teener! Enjoy your weekend and come up to OC and see me some time. beerchug.gif

Best to ya,
Black22
Have a great weekend bud!! Oh, and RELAX!!!

You should be able to relax just by looking at the teener in you driveway, let alone drive it. poke.gif
green914
driving.gif enjoy your drive smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.