Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DE @ Mt-Tremblant.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
si2t3m
This should be totally awesome!

It will be my first DE at Tremblant. Leaving tomorrow afternoon for a 3day drivers ed.

Any fellows from the NE going?

Marc-André
Mark Henry
I wish!!!

I've been to Mount Tremblant several times for skiing.

Guys, this is a total world-class area!
All I can say is "like wow!".
French Canada at it's best!

Marc, what’s it like for the DE, I want the details, when you get home. They have a track there now right?

Have a blast! Mark.
driving.gif
si2t3m
Mark, the tack has been there for year!!! In the 60's they used to hold F1 there. It was call the St-Jovite track du to the small town next to it.

Supposed to be IN the nicest tracks in North America, considering it's new condition, the area it's in, and all the accomodation one can find.

A guy bought the track several year ago (Lawrence Strow owner of 'Tommy Hilfiger or something like that), closed it to redo the complete surface and bring it up to FIA specs. The track is just awesome.

If you want an idea take a look at this clip taken from a DE at tremblant.

http://www.pcaucr.org/pcaucr/site.nsf/publ...E/Tremblant.wmv

You can also take a look at www.lecircuit.com for details regarding the track & events. I'd also suggest to 'view a lap of the track'. Crank the sound up and enjoy.

As for the DE information, www.rennsport.ca Look in the calendar, all the info is there.

Our region and the NorthEast region hold several events at Tremblant.
Cost is around 375-400US for a 3 day event.

I already reserved for the event in july (21-22-23)!!!

I'm leaving late this afternoon. It's raining cats & dogs now but the weather forecast for the next 3 days is perfect.

I'll try and take some pics.

Marc-André
Zeke
I've been to Mt. Tremblant. You don't need to go to Europe, this place has it all. My ultimate dream is to do the Jim Russell school there. The track used to include a bridge that went over stream. I wonder if that has been taken out?
serge914
Have a good time Marc Andre. I am planning to go later this summer but hasn't reserved yet. What hotel are you going to ?

Serge
si2t3m
Serge!

Comment ça va!!! J'suis a quelquepart dans le village au bas des pentes. J'pense que c'est la tour centrale. J'ai loué un studio. Sabin viens faire un tour lundi soir et vienra voir l'activité Mardi matin.

Zeke, as for the bridge, there still is one in turn 12. They took out the other one between 13 (kink) & 14 (namerow) (small bridge that the spectators took to go to the inside of the track).

Marc-André
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.