Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914s in Redlands, CA?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gradskater
I was out for a quick drive today, and a nice guy in an SUV said he has a 73. We couldn't really chat because the light changed, but I'm wondering if there are any 914 folks in or near Redlands. It would be nice to meet up and maybe someone can help me figure out how my windshield wipers got possessed by the devil - they randomly start and stop for no reason. smile.gif

Travis

Heres a picture just because
IPB Image
mrbubblehead
hi travis, my name is doug and i live in calimesa, about 10 miles east of you.

i own two 914's. one on the road and one on the rotisserie. my 74 olympic blue car is my daily driver and i have a 72 signal orange on the rotisserie will be a six cylinder. it will be my dream car. i have been into vw's for 30 years and just crossed over to porsche's about 5 years ago.

i have a buddy who lives down the street from me who a few 914's also.

so there are a few of us in the area. we try to make the local track days and time attacks. my friend has a very nice 3.0 914 race car.

i will pm you with my phone number and addy. i will be in the garage most of the weekend working on my 6 so you are more than welcome to stop by if you would like.

doug
Gradskater
Very cool! I'll check my message and maybe I can swing by Sunday afternoon!
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(Gradskater @ Oct 4 2013, 06:00 PM) *

I was out for a quick drive today, and a nice guy in an SUV said he has a 73. We couldn't really chat because the light changed, but I'm wondering if there are any 914 folks in or near Redlands. It would be nice to meet up and maybe someone can help me figure out how my windshield wipers got possessed by the devil - they randomly start and stop for no reason. smile.gif

Travis

Heres a picture just because
IPB Image

You need to smear warm chicken blood on your windshield wipers. stirthepot.gif smoke.gif
RogerYellow914
I live in Redlands. Have a yellow '72. There's a few V-8 conversions in town. Hopefully I'll see you on the road. -Roger
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.