Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: skline wins!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
First entry received for WCC 2005, Scott wins the coveted # 000. smilie_pokal.gif
Hopefully it will go on a 914 biggrin.gif
That runs biggrin.gif
SLITS
NARP914......It's a Shalon, Chalon, Shalom, whatever................Doesn't count, call off the jam, Call Britney Spears......................................., drunk.gif
spare time toys
I detect sour grapes here. If you had not been posting here but posting at the post office like youre suposta do this post that we are now posting on could have been your post. Now scott has the postest with the mostest because he gets the big OOO or something along those lines wacko.gif
scruz914
Hmmm. Is Britney baby going to be in the passenger seat? ohmy.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(spare time toys @ Dec 17 2004, 03:44 PM)
I detect sour grapes here. If you had not been posting here but posting at the post office like youre suposta do this post that we are now posting on could have been your post. Now scott has the postest with the mostest because he gets the big OOO or something along those lines wacko.gif

Nope, I was gonna loan him one of mine, but I have to put germicidal seat covers on the pass seat if he takes Britney to avoid my car being infested with the UGLIES. icon8.gif
skline
TY, TYVM

It's an honor to sport the triple 0's and the CHALON will wear them well as it passes all you guys on the track.
No, Britney will not be riding in my passenger seat. It may be vacant. The way things are going, I may just go alone. Who knows. It's still a few months away and anything could happen.
SirAndy
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 17 2004, 03:57 PM)
It's still a few months away and anything could happen.

are you daydreaming again?

biggrin.gif Andy
skline
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 17 2004, 04:23 PM)
It's still a few months away and anything could happen.

are you daydreaming again?

biggrin.gif Andy

If she looks like that, she can sit anywhere in my car she wants. I will even shave so she has a nice clean place. biggrin.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 17 2004, 04:57 PM)
TY, TYVM

It's an honor to sport the triple 0's and the CHALON will wear them well as it passes all you guys on the track.
No, Britney will not be riding in my passenger seat. It may be vacant. The way things are going, I may just go alone. Who knows. It's still a few months away and anything could happen.

The only way it will pass us is on the hook of the tow truck 'cause we have to pull over and let you by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :finger2:
dinomium
so then I am waiting for #914 then! HA
I will also take 419# or is that one reserved for Brad? givemebeer.gif
skline
Well, those are the rules, if a vehicle is faster than you, you must pull over and let them by, going by your statement however, if I am being pulled by a tow truck and you have to pull over, what does that say about your car??? bootyshake.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 17 2004, 05:32 PM)
Well, those are the rules, if a vehicle is faster than you, you must pull over and let them by, going by your statement however, if I am being pulled by a tow truck and you have to pull over, what does that say about your car??? bootyshake.gif

I am obeying the safety rules of a track........check your SCCA rules biggrin.gif
skline
Rules??? What rules??? We dont need no stinking rules. I was just going by what Howard said.
Howard
Scott, Ron, don't go wasting your testosterone on this foolish game. Save what little you have for something important, like, uh, growing hair? beerchug.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Howard @ Dec 17 2004, 07:02 PM)
Save what little you have for something important, like, uh, growing hair? beerchug.gif

something howie has trouble doing biggrin.gif

hi howard wavey.gif
skline
Hey, I got plenty of hair, a full head as a matter of fact. Although wearing hats all the time may not help that much. but it keeps the grease out when I am under the car.
skline
I think I mentioned this before Aaron, but you are a sick bastard, you already knew that though.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 17 2004, 07:14 PM)
I think I mentioned this before Aaron, but you are a sick bastard, you already knew that though.

i told you that pic would come and haunt you....

maybe a i should photoshop britney's face on there biggrin.gif

jk scottt......(YANKED the pic to save peoples eyes...)
spare time toys
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 17 2004, 07:24 PM)

If she looks like that, she can sit anywhere in my car she wants. I will even shave so she has a nice clean place. biggrin.gif

Its not so much he will shave .... he just doesnt say what he wants to shave that scares me huh.gif beerchug.gif
Howard
QUOTE(spare time toys @ Dec 17 2004, 07:31 PM)
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 17 2004, 07:24 PM)

If she looks like that, she can sit anywhere in my car she wants. I will even shave so she has a nice clean place.  :D

Its not so much he will shave .... he just doesnt say what he wants to shave that scares me huh.gif beerchug.gif

Technical Foul. 15 yards
Mrs. K
TY, TYVM  

smilie_pokal.gif Congratulations for being the first to send in your
registration $ for WCC 05!

I am sure you will be the envy of lots of the club
members! rolleyes.gif

Lisa wavey.gif
skline
QUOTE(Mrs. K @ Dec 17 2004, 09:11 PM)
TY, TYVM  

smilie_pokal.gif Congratulations for being the first to send in your
registration $ for WCC 05!

I am sure you will be the envy of lots of the club
members! rolleyes.gif

Lisa wavey.gif

Why would I be the envy of them? Mine still isnt drivable yet. At the rate I am going, I am starting to wonder if I will ever get to drive it. sad.gif mad.gif unsure.gif
Mrs. K
Hey dude, you have a lot more support and help now,
and I am sure you will have it done by the WCC 05!
You just have to make it happen wink.gif

Hang in there! smile.gif

Lisa driving-girl.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Howard @ Dec 17 2004, 07:02 PM)
Scott, Ron, don't go wasting your testosterone on this foolish game. Save what little you have for something important, like, uh, growing hair? beerchug.gif

Don't need hair when your h__g like a racehorse and I still have plenty of the juice left over for other activities...........Hah! mueba.gif
skline
Ron, quit your bragging and help me out with some valuable info in my problem thread. Howard is just jealous. He will get over it.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Mrs. K @ Dec 17 2004, 10:43 PM)
Hey dude, you have a lot more support and help now,
and I am sure you will have it done by the WCC 05!
You just have to make it happen wink.gif

Hang in there! smile.gif

Lisa driving-girl.gif

agree.gif Remember there is 24 hrs in a day. Now get to work. sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif wavey.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.