Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alternator or ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ELLIOTT
Hi, I got a gen light on dash just beckoning me to do something. As I am driving and come to a stop the tach and fuel gauges peg out and if I use the turn signal I get dash pegs . I cleaned and checked some connections (tested trans to body) and found that I am getting 13.2+ volts at the battery when engine is running and 12.5 with engine not running. I changed out the reg. from a parts car and got no change in dash lights. Did some searching here and there and on my last search I am having issues with web/server faults for regulator and alternator problems . Any one have any ideas or experienced this ?
thanks
Elliott
Elliot Cannon
Check the fuzes.
Dave_Darling
Fuses (esp #8) and the ground point up near the fuse panel.

--DD
ELLIOTT
Thank you thank you thank you. It was the fuses, found three of them on the floor board. The day I noticed the funky dash stuff I was heading to town with the Sharif on my tail but he didn't pulled me over as I am sure my tail lights were out. I think I may upgrade the fuses panel. thanks again

Elliott
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.