Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wtb Audi 100 manual set
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
garrettlee1
I'm in search of the three volume Audi 100/a6 1992-1996 Bentley manual set. The books are out of print so I'm hoping some has them sitting on there shelf gathering dust. If you are willing to part with them I would sure be grateful thanks
bdstone914
QUOTE(garrettlee1 @ Oct 5 2013, 06:07 PM) *

I'm in search of the three volume Audi 100/a6 1992-1996 Bentley manual set. The books are out of print so I'm hoping some has them sitting on there shelf gathering dust. If you are willing to part with them I would sure be grateful thanks

Pricy but available.

http://www.powells.com/s?kw=audi+100&class=
garrettlee1
Thanks for the link but they only have the DVD Rom available for those years I'm really looking for the paper version if anyone has it.
bdstone914
QUOTE(garrettlee1 @ Oct 6 2013, 09:14 AM) *

Thanks for the link but they only have the DVD Rom available for those years I'm really looking for the paper version if anyone has it.

You can request to be notified when a used copy comes in.

I provably have a multi year Chiltons import book that would have some info in the Audi 100.
jcd914
QUOTE(garrettlee1 @ Oct 5 2013, 06:07 PM) *

Are you only interested in the Bentley manuals or would the Audi factory manual set be of interest.

I have several boxes of manuals and I will go thru them to see which I have. I know I have some Bentley's and some of the factory set but which A6 series I have from which publisher I don't recall.

What are you wanting to pay?

Jim

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.