Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Want to borrow 911 engine mount for stand
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
I had the smaller, U shaped adapter back when I lived in San Diego. I got it for good price, but once I built my engine I was not using it and I lent it out to someone. This would have been 2004-5. I dont remember who and now I am doing work on a friends/members engine and do not feel like doing it on the ground. Anyone have an adapter they would be willing to lend?

Thanks bye1.gif
Dr Evil
No one? Really?
Jgilliam914
I believe i have one i won't need for awhile.. is this what your looking for?Click to view attachment
Dr Evil
Yup, that is it.
Jgilliam914
PM your address and I will get it sent out tomorrow
Dr Evil
Will do, we thank you!
VaccaRabite
I have one you can borrow too. Bound and determined NOT to put my engine back on the stand. Let me know if you need it.
Mike Knox
I can bring one with me to the NorCal Transmission Clinic. You can have it if you want it. Also have a lift balancer that works with a shop crane. It'll keep an engine and tranny balanced for you. while you move them around Lastly, I have a gizmo that attaches to a floor jack, and allows one person to jack up the whole assembly under the 914 allowing precision installation of an engine and transmission. You can have them all if you want. At age 65 I don't foresee having to use them again. rolleyes.gif
Dr Evil
Mike, I would gladly take the adapter and jack adapter, but I would not be able to take them home with me from CA. I would need to ship them, if you are willing.
Mike Knox
Hi Doc!!

I'm sure we can work something out. I'll bring them with me so you can see firsthand if it's something you can use. Then we can work out the details from there.

Mike

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Oct 6 2013, 09:11 PM) *

Mike, I would gladly take the adapter and jack adapter, but I would not be able to take them home with me from CA. I would need to ship them, if you are willing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.