Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Short fun film
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Tedman5
Haven't posted for a while because I've been out driving the Teener all summer! Hope you enjoy this short video!Vimeo
R8CERX
Awesome video!

Loved the blending of the clips to the song timing and various shits with effects!

The work on the car looks great as well!

Well done! smilie_pokal.gif

Questions:

what did u use to create video?

Could you share more details how you wired the off road lights to the bumper and if you ran the wires to another battery? To same charging system? Modifications?

Also, what brand tires and size rubbers are you using?

Great work! Time to also put it in youtube!

aktion035.gif
Tedman5
R8cerX, thanks for your kind words!
As for video questions, all video was filmed with a GoPro HD cam, stills with Iphone cam, all edited with GoPro Cinema, and created in Windows Movie Maker. I cannot post it on YouTube due to the Iron Maiden track. YouTube has stricter guidelines with music and I suspect Vimeo may pull it down at some point. Keeping my fingers crossed!
The lights are wired on a seperate circuit off the same electrical system. No extra battery. However, I did purchase the kit a member was selling a year ago that spilts the power distribution into seperate fuse blocks. The lights are on their own fuse and an additional factory fog lamp switch that can be operated independently of the other lights. The mounting was achieved through utilizing the license plate mount holes for the two center lamps and RennMetals aux lamp mounts for the other two. It definetly lights the dark PA roads up on our night runs!
Finally, the rubber is Bridgestone Potenza RE-11, 205/55 on 16 inch Fuchs.
Its a fun car and fortunately the car was off to a good start when I bought it....now its just that much better. smile.gif
Winter goals are redo/update the rear end, refurb the gauges and dash face.
R8CERX

biggrin.gif drunk.gif
Awesome!
Vysoc
Nicely done, great video!!!!

Really great camera shots!!!

Vysoc flag.gif
JawjaPorsche
That was really cool! beerchug.gif
nsr-jamie
EXCELLENT!! love Iron Maiden too!!
Tedman5
Thanks guys! The feedback is encouraging to do more of these.
And Iron Maiden seems so fitting.....my other passion in life.
Up the Irons!! aktion035.gif
Tedman5
QUOTE(nsr-jamie @ Oct 6 2013, 07:49 PM) *

EXCELLENT!! love Iron Maiden too!!

Awesome page you have there! Love your car! We have a lot of the same upgrades. Would like to chat sometime about rear suspension and gauges as that's my upcoming winter project.
saigon71
Ted:

Awesome movie and soundtrack!

Your car looks great too. beerchug.gif

Rock on aktion035.gif
jwhcars
AWESOME driving.gif first.gif bye1.gif
johannes
Nice car and nice movie ! ...

Thank you for sharing...
Tedman5
Thanks guys for the + comments! And many thanks to jwhcars for helping make this into a proper Teener. beerchug.gif
rgolia
Ted...very nice...love to see PA teeners...not many of us around. beer3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.