Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Yet another 914 grab bag of small stuff . . . SOLD !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TC.356
Sold !
tweet
i'll take the lot
TC.356
Great, email sent.

Hope that you can make use of them.

T
euro911
That's a nice 'lot'.

Where did you get that carbon fiber wrap? Is it something that a Pep Boys or similar store sells?
tweet
QUOTE(euro911 @ Oct 6 2013, 02:38 PM) *

That's a nice 'lot'.

Where did you get that carbon fiber wrap? Is it something that a Pep Boys or similar store sells?

You can find different kinds of carbon fiber wrap on Ebay. They come in many colors and finishes. 3M makes the best quality wrap, but is the priciest. The better quality wraps are easier to shape with heat and will adhere better too.
tweet
QUOTE(TC.356 @ Oct 6 2013, 02:36 PM) *

Great, email sent.

Hope that you can make use of them.

T

nothing has come through
TC.356
No biggie. I just sent you my PayPal info via a PM.

Be sure to let me know your name and shipping address, OK?

Thanks,

T
TC.356
"That's a nice 'lot'."

Thanks.

I've collected WAY too much for my 914 that never happened, been putting together odd lots of parts and pieces that I hope folks can make use of, making room for my MGA project.

If you wrap your gauge "pod" be sure to use a heat gun while doing it, makes it a ton easier and really comes out perfect !

I have another "gauge pod" or two, I think that I might drill one of them out with a series of lightening holes and wrap it in an engine turned wrap, maybe back up the holes with a fine aluminum screening.

Probably look sweet . . . or not.

Best,

T
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.