Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS - Fiberglass Flared Front Clip
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dfelz
This thing weighs in at only 18.25 lb and consists of both front quarter panels and your front bumper. Has a gel coat epoxy primer coating. I dont know the manufacturer, but Ethan said he had a good guess as to who made it, so maybe he will chime in and tell us all again. The part is located in Walnut, CA (40 min east of downtown LA) Would like $349.14 OBO

IPB Image
TC.356
Damn ! ! !

I SO wish that you were closer. I'd get back into 914s and build a car around those parts alone.

Sweet, and one terrific price ! !

You ever make it our to Massachusetts . . . . with an empty pick-up truck?
sixnotfour
Are the complete doors for sale ???
timgreen
I am very interested if you can ship it to Illinois - can you please look into shipping
Thanks,
Tim
TC.356
Something like that might be best shipped by bus. I had a Karmann Ghia roof brought to me via Greyhound for really short money.

Hit the Greyhound web sight and look into it, well worth the time/trouble and cheapest by far. You have to ship terminal to terminal, but they have them all over.

Easy Peasy, really.
dfelz
Guys, please ignore the parts behind the front clip in the picture. This picture was taken at the guys house that i bought the piece from, he had every FG piece possible and a sweet ass /6 race car.

Tim, for now i will hold out for someone local since i am not in a rush to sell, but down the road if no one bites i will look into shipping and you can have first dibbs.
quadracerx
I guess the line is forming? If you will ship I would be interested.... So I guess that puts me second in line?

Thanks..

Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.