Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank you BigKat_83
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JawjaPorsche
A 914World member lives just north of Okteenerfest. He has been looking for some steel wheels and tires for his 914. I have five for him but, needless to say, my 914 will not be a good wheel and tire carrier.

If you are going to Okteenerfest and are coming up 441 from the south and you are driving a vehicle that carry them (wheels and tires), please let me know. I know the 914World member would appreciate it and would make it worth your time and trouble. (Beer, Gas, $$$)

I live just off US Highway 441 in Clayton, Georgia and can meet you if needed.

Terry
r_towle
Front trunk, rear trunk, passenger seat
shadygrady
Wish I had known last week. I am up here this whole week and I brought mine on a trailer behind my truck. Those wheel could have rode on the trailer easily.
JawjaPorsche
QUOTE(shadygrady @ Oct 6 2013, 10:18 PM) *

Wish I had known last week. I am up here this whole week and I brought mine on a trailer behind my truck. Those wheel could have rode on the trailer easily.

Story of my life: a dollar late and a dollar short!
JawjaPorsche
QUOTE(r_towle @ Oct 6 2013, 10:14 PM) *

Front trunk, rear trunk, passenger seat

Pictures please! biggrin.gif
BIGKAT_83
If you can get them to Athens this week. I can take them in my trailer.

Bob
JawjaPorsche
QUOTE(BIGKAT_83 @ Oct 7 2013, 08:12 AM) *

If you can get them to Athens this week. I can take them in my trailer.

Bob

PM Sent.
JawjaPorsche
A big thank you to BIGKAT_83 aka Bob of Athens who is taking the wheels to Okteenerfest.

It was great meeting Bob today and seeing all his 914's. They either are powered by V8's or Subaru's. It was strange to hear his subby run and not hearing the tell-tell rattle associated with our Type IV engines.

Bob is the guru of 914 Conversion. He is very talented and does professional work not just cannibalizing 914's.

I am not saying these kind words just because he bought me lunch! biggrin.gif
d914
He bought!!!! That i s special!!
Chris H.
Yeah that Bob is quite a guy. Big fan. I certainly owe HIM lunch myself after all my crazy conversion questions.

At first I thought Bob was buying steel wheels and tires.... confused24.gif thinking what would he do with those???? They wouldn't fit anything he owns and if they did they'd be bald in an hour.
ThePaintedMan
agree.gif

Bob is a really cool guy. I'm not sure if he's going to make it to the Tropical Ramble since he's going to the Okteenerfest, but since Greg is, maybe we'll see both of you guys again?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.