Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mechanical Fuel Injection Parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jcd914
I am asking $500 OBO, for everything plus buyer pays actual shipping costs.
I prefer to sell this all together at once.
I will post this over on Pelican in about a week.

I bought these about 20 years ago from a shop having a "Yard Sale"

There is a complete injection pump (72 911T, if memory serves), the pump turns and the throttle lever moves. I was told it cam off a running car BUT I make no guarantee.

There is ONLY 1 throttle body set (drivers side in 911), all 3 throttle plates open and close and comes with the linkage rods for the throttle assemble. This appear to be 30mm diameter valves.

There is 1 set of intake stacks with the crossbar and idle switch. Missing some of the air cleaner clips and NONE of the cold start jets.

There is a extra set of intake stacks, no air cleaner clips but they have 5 of the cold start jets.

There is also all 6 injector lines, the pump mounting bracket, oil supply line, oil supply fitting, cold start solenoid, hot air hoses and the back engine sheet metal piece with the hole for the cam belt drive.

These are dirty from sitting in several different storage shed over the years, I brushed and wiped the loose dirt off, nothing more.
I have NO other MFI parts.

Paypal preferred.

Thanks
Jim

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
timothy_nd28
What a wild looking system. Looks like it belongs to some aircraft
carr914
You will easily get your Price. Contact porbmw here - he likes Mechanical Injection
andrew15
Sent a PM - I could use these parts as I head back to the MFI system on my 911
Thanks
Andrew M
rudedude
i'll take it if previous passes
Jule
a914luvr
Put me in line, I would definitely take it.
jcd914
Andrew15 was first to jump on this and I am getting the shipping costs figured out.
If he passes I guess I have a line.

Thanks
Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.