Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: good used "H" Gear $450- Sold
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JRust
Bought this a while back. I don't need to build another tranny. For those who don't know the "H" gear replaces 5th & drops the RPM's for highway cruising. It will drop your RPM's 7-800. A great change for those with a little more HP to work with.

I am planning to go to the tranny clinic next weekend at Original Customs. So I'd be happy to bring it along.
$450 plus shipping or I'll deliver it to the tranny clinic. $450 is what I paid so please no offers. Price is firm
shoguneagle
These are getting harder to find and obtain; does the job of reducing the engine rpm substantially. I had the "Evil and Great Doc Evil" build my 901 transaxle with one in the 5th gear position; at 70mph on a 3.2 Sixer I am taching somewhere around 2500-2700rpm. Still pulls but the engine is not working itself hard.

Hope someone picks this one up for a build; I think it looks like very good value for the scarify of the item and what it does for the sixes engine.

My thoughts,
Steve Hurt
euro911
I could use it, but can't afford it right now dry.gif
JRust
Sorry Sold to Wes!
Evil914
What was the original app for this gear? Just wonderin........I hit the junk yards in the winter.
bulitt
Not completely sure, but mine came from a 1966 912- 2nd gear. It gets flipped and installed in place of your fifth.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.