Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saturday's 10 Hats for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
There are 10 hats for sale now.
The first 10 people to post their name here and send paypal to: Sean@MoronThrottle.com get a hat.
1 per person.

$20 Delivered to US
$25US International Delivery.

Thanks!
-sean

IPB Image
WaltGGB
Put me down for one

Walt
GWN7
Any in Blaze Orange? happy11.gif
Trekkor
I want a hat , but am not set up to Pay Pal.
Take my check, please. unsure.gif

Trekkor
skline
You guys sleeping on this one? If you wait too long, that Skline guy will come in and buy another one until they are gone. Then I will corner the market on them and sell them for top dollar at the WCC05. Maybe I can pay for my trip that way. Hmmm
Allan
1 please. Paypal on the way.

Thanks.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 18 2004, 10:10 AM)
You guys sleeping on this one? If you wait too long, that Skline guy will come in and buy another one until they are gone. Then I will corner the market on them and sell them for top dollar at the WCC05. Maybe I can pay for my trip that way. Hmmm

you buy one for brittney yet??? lol2.gif
skline
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Dec 18 2004, 09:26 AM)
QUOTE(skline @ Dec 18 2004, 10:10 AM)

you buy one for brittney yet??? lol2.gif

I thought you were sick? This isnt a dis on Skline thread, he is trying to sell hats here.
Eddie Williams
I'm in for one. PayPal sent.
drgchapman
I'm in. Think I'm #10! smilie_pokal.gif Pay pal on the way
drgchapman
No I'm not # 10. So I'll take two. Didn't discount the drivel in this thread. I'll take two. Two it is. Paypal on the way.
skline
QUOTE(drgchapman @ Dec 18 2004, 09:58 AM)
No I'm not # 10. So I'll take two. Didn't discount the drivel in this thread. I'll take two. Two it is. Paypal on the way.

Sorry, limit one per customer!!! Rules are rules.
PorscheTom
I'm in for one for my son. Paypal on the way!
drgchapman
Crap, got too excited, just sent $40.00 to Sean via Paypal. We do need two, we have two 914's with two owners. Am I whinning enough? <_<
skline
Not my decision and I am glad it's not. I would do it but it's up to Sean. I thought there was a lot more people that wanted them.
Bigbohr
Still any available? I want one.
skline
QUOTE(Bigbohr @ Dec 18 2004, 10:20 AM)
Still any available? I want one.

Make your payment, I am sure there are a few left.
Bigbohr
Done!
Thought nearly I'd missed it while I got totally distracted by that Numa Numa thing
skline
By my count, there should be at least 4 left maybe 5. I didnt buy any from this set.
skline
QUOTE(trekkor @ Dec 18 2004, 09:07 AM)
I want a hat , but am not set up to Pay Pal.
Take my check, please. unsure.gif

Trekkor

Trekkor, send me your check and I will pay for it for you through PayPal and have Sean send it to you direct. I will take care of it now and you just send me the check. Let me know.
Trekkor
PM sent wink.gif
Korijo
QUOTE(seanery @ Dec 18 2004, 09:01 AM)

IPB Image

laugh.gif smoke.gif
seanery
yeah...bloodshot eyes not included! laugh.gif
seanery
two hats left.

Sorry Trekkor, it's just sooooo much easier for me no to deal with checks and money orders. With Paypal I can get the hats out asap and be done with it. sad.gif
buck toenges
Hey seanery. I need two hats. Do you have any left? If so How do I pay for them.
Buck
buck toenges
Hey, Seanery If you got two left. I'll paypal you right away.
Buck
skline
Sean, I am going to pay for Trekkors hat for him, So take one more off the list.
seanery
Buck,
1 left of today's set.
seanery
Scott,
do you want me to ship to you or Trekkor?
Korijo
BUY A HAT, SUPPORT THE ADDICTION !!
seanery
Eric Taylor took the last of today's hats.
Eric Taylor
Thanks Sean! Looks like you got it. Can't wait!
Eric
skline
QUOTE(seanery @ Dec 18 2004, 11:37 AM)
Scott,
do you want me to ship to you or Trekkor?

Just ship it straight to him, I am assuming you already did from the email I got from PayPal saying you had cancelled the shipping.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.