Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 72 project with 2.0 and side shift trans, $2k
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
B2524
72 project with some rust issues left to deal with. Hell hole repaired already. Comes with lots of parts to finish. rebuilt BMW calipers that have surface rust from sitting on a car, side shift trans and linkage, American 4 spoke wheels, I think I have a set of SS brake lines, 2.0 engine with 80k on it, fresh powder coated sheet metal, dual Webers and linkage, no interior except for a Renegade driver's seat. California blue plate car, mostly original paint, Adriatic Blue, front hood is missing have another one to go with the car no rear trunk. Not sure if I have a set of rear lights for it, need to check.
the engine and trans are out of the car and the sheet metal and carbs are off the engine.
prefer local pickup in the SF bay area.
$2k
I don't have any current pictures, I will work on that, might not happen until next week.
Lots of local guys have seen it and like it but nobody has the space for it. I don't have the time to finish it and figure I will pass it along at an attractive price to someone else so it will get done.

I found some pictures of it (sort of), it is the blue car in the background.....

I have a title for it in my name, I think it is late one year, I can bring it up to date for the full price.
etcmss
pm sent --need pictures
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.