Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need a place to work
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ThinAir
I need a favor from someone in the warm part of Arizona - like Phoenix or even Tucson areas. I'm trying to get my car back on the road in time for WCC2005. Rebuilding the engine isn't a warm weather task (I can do that here in Flagstaff), but here's a list of what I need to do that could really benefit from a warmer place to work:

Clutch tube repair, including repainting the firewall where I'll need to weld the tube
Repainting the battery tray
Painting engine sheet metal

With any luck this is a 1 weekend task, but I'd need a place where I could leave the car for a week if we ran into some kind of problem.

I've got a 110 volt welder available and I'll be happy to furnish beer, etc. I just need a place to bring the car to where I can do some work. Anybody got a place?
914GT
I could probably make a spot for you. Today finished painting the 84 Blazer I've been working on and it will be out of the garage in a few days.
ThinAir
That would be great. I'll have to talk with Mike and see what his schedule is and then I'll let you know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.