Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S front 9146 suspension
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
nt914pt
Front struts complete with bilstein inserts HD- 3 inch spacing, brake rotors,rebuild calipers(was painted orange partily clean 90%), strut mounts & new brake pads w/new pins & clips all these have only less than 100 miles
$550 local pick-up Los Angeles ok buyer pay shippingClick to view attachment

nt914pt
Click to view attachment
X911IC
Admin edit bye1.gif
Milsha12
QUOTE(X911IC @ Oct 10 2013, 07:48 PM) *

Get a hold of Sebring66. Went there today in Long Beach to buy parts. Shelves of 911/914 parts stacked 20 high. Good prices with friendly service. Knows how to ship cheaply. Good luck with you find.

Nice plug for Sebring66, but this thread is for nt914pt to sell his parts, so probably not the best place to advertise for someone else. It would probably be more relevant to post a comment on one of their ads. They post often, so I think the regular subscribers are pretty familiar with their stock and their prices, but posting your good experience on their threads isn't a bad idea. I always appreciate the positive feedback from people I have sold to.

Now back to selling some nice looking front strut assemblies...
FL000
PM sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.