Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD! - FS - Interior Firewall Sound Pad / Insulation
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Milsha12
UPDATE - SOLD!!

Rubber Interior Firewall Sound Pad / Insulation

It's a solid part, but it has some repair done on the lower corners. Overall good condition. See pictures.

$25 + Shipping ($15-$25) or Local Pickup (SE Michigan)
euro911
It IS a nice looking pad and I could use one. How would you package it to prevent damage during shipping?

If you could PM me with the packaging details (size, weight and your zip code), I'll check to how much FedEx will charge on my business account.
Milsha12
Thanks for asking, Mark. PM sent.
euro911
The pad was packed very well and arrived in fine shape. Thanks Shawn thumb3d.gif
Milsha12
QUOTE(euro911 @ Nov 1 2013, 12:59 AM) *

The pad was packed very well and arrived in fine shape. Thanks Shawn thumb3d.gif

You're welcome...and thank you for buying it. I hope it cuts down on the noise like you want it to!
shoguneagle
Milsha12 does have some nice parts, AND his packing is among the best. I have purchased parts from him and every transaction has been great. I will do business with him again.

Steve Hurt
euro911
Shawn is the absolute inverse of that other 'low-post lurker' (s*****g66) poke.gif

Shawn rolled the interior rubber back-pad around a Styrofoam form so it wouldn't collapse during it's long transport from Michigan to California smile.gif
Milsha12
Thanks for the kind words, guys!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.