Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yellow 914 in Roseville 10/10
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
raw1298
My son and I saw a nice yellow 914 heading south on Sierra College Blvd at around 5:30 last night. Is this anyone here?
biosurfer1
Not mine but I know the car. Lives in Woodcreek Oaks. It's actually for sale too:

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4076119895.html
effutuo101
There are a couple of guys in Granite Bay with 914's. A black and yellow LE and a V8 conversion spring to mind.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Oct 11 2013, 06:58 AM) *

There are a couple of guys in Granite Bay with 914's. A black and yellow LE and a V8 conversion spring to mind.

If the black one is the one I'm thinking of, it is an original six with a factory GT kit. I've bought parts from him, he has a barn behind his house he houses lots of great 914 parts in. He has some American muscle cars too...
Oh, I see you're talking about a Bumblebee. Never mind.
914sgofast2
QUOTE(raw1298 @ Oct 11 2013, 05:43 AM) *

My son and I saw a nice yellow 914 heading south on Sierra College Blvd at around 5:30 last night. Is this anyone here?

I have seen it too. It has been parked at the Sierra College Auto Fair on the weekends. He is trying to sell it.
raw1298
It's the yellow and black LE that we saw, not the one for sale. Looked really nice.
effutuo101
@ conedodger, if we are talking about the same guy with the muscle cars, I bought my second 914 from him in 1999. Did you see a nova, el camino and other stuff?
@ raw, yes very nice guy. It was hard to believe that I live just around the corner from him for 18 months and never saw that car.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Oct 12 2013, 06:02 AM) *

@ conedodger, if we are talking about the same guy with the muscle cars, I bought my second 914 from him in 1999. Did you see a nova, el camino and other stuff?
@ raw, yes very nice guy. It was hard to believe that I live just around the corner from him for 18 months and never saw that car.

I saw a 69 Camaro and a 70 Chevelle SS. Japanese guy. Used to work for a dealership in some capacity...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.