Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What to do in Lake Buena Vista Fl.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
effutuo101
Hi all, I have to go to Orlando for work. Anything fun to do there?
VRROOMM1
QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Oct 11 2013, 06:22 PM) *

DISNEYWORLD, UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, SEA WORLD. that's all
bcheney
QUOTE(VRROOMM1 @ Oct 11 2013, 06:39 PM) *

QUOTE(effutuo101 @ Oct 11 2013, 06:22 PM) *

DISNEYWORLD, UNIVERSAL STUDIOS, SEA WORLD. that's all

I live there...feel free to call me. I will send you a pm with my cell number.
bandjoey
Buy a time share so we can come down and stay in your place! biggrin.gif
ThePaintedMan
Yep, definitely visit Brian. He's good peoples.

You can also go to Central Florida Racing Complex and try out their awesome karts or grudge match your rental car smile.gif

http://www.racingin.com/track/details.aspx...Address_ID=1875
effutuo101
Cool! Got the pm. I will ring you Brian. It will be busy with work, but I will carve out some time.
Any local papers with good music listings?
PanelBilly
Disneyworld is having their food and wine event. I recomnd the garlic prawns and lamb chops from the Australian cart.
carr914
Daytona Beach is about 45 Minutes away
JoeSharp
Series 9 and my self and myself are in DeLand If you have time.
Rand
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Oct 12 2013, 02:43 AM) *

my self, and myself are in DeLand If you have time.

Just seeing the two of Joe would be worth the extra trip. Which only requires a less than predetermined amount of Cazadores.
effutuo101
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Oct 12 2013, 02:43 AM) *

Series 9 and my self and myself are in DeLand If you have time.

Cool! Let me figure out my work schedule. What does Thursday evening look like for everybody? Maybe meet somewhere?
v82go

If you are going to be around on the 20th ? One of the best car shows in the south
east is going on "The Lake Mirror Classic" about hour or so away from Buena Vista.

http://www.lakemirrorclassic.com/

Bob
carr914
QUOTE(v82go @ Oct 12 2013, 02:39 PM) *

If you are going to be around on the 20th ? One of the best car shows in the south
east is going on "The Lake Mirror Classic" about hour or so away from Buena Vista.

http://www.lakemirrorclassic.com/

Bob

URY, bcheney & I will be there!
effutuo101
Ok, final packing check and then on my way. I will call those whom I have a number for. Maybe hook up on Thursday or Friday?
JoeSharp
Normally we go to the beach and play with the dogs. We leave the shop (Series 9) at 11:30, this is a serious activity as it always involves lots of Beer and tossing of something for the dogs. Sometimes we Bar-B-Q and sometime we go by a bar. So if you can make the 11:30 starting time Friday is good for us.
If not lets talk about Thursday.
I can be reached by texting 714-514-4575
Series 9 is 386-256-9146
carr914
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Oct 14 2013, 06:18 PM) *

Normally we go to the beach and play with the dogs. We leave the shop (Series 9) at 11:30, this is a serious activity as it always involves lots of Beer

No wonder it took you guys 8 Months to Remember the Tropical Ramble!
effutuo101
Cool! Leaving LAX in about 30 minutes.
JoeSharp
QUOTE(carr914 @ Oct 14 2013, 08:02 PM) *

T.C. Excuse me, but I actually appreciated it when Joe didn't try to recruit more people for the event as the guys from Ockteenerfest were trying to get their event off the ground. He waited till six weeks out and that was the week before Ockteenerfest. You and I will have to do 2 events next year at this time. Next year we get The Tail of The Dragon and the Historic''s.

Sorry for the highjack.
GeorgeRud
I think that the Richard Petty Driving Experience is still down there at the Mickyard Speedway.
carr914
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Oct 15 2013, 02:33 AM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Oct 14 2013, 08:02 PM) *

T.C. Excuse me, but I actually appreciated it when Joe didn't try to recruit more people for the event as the guys from Ockteenerfest were trying to get their event off the ground. He waited till six weeks out and that was the week before Ockteenerfest. You and I will have to do 2 events next year at this time. Next year we get The Tail of The Dragon and the Historic''s.

Sorry for the highjack.

It was just a Joke! poke.gif
JoeSharp
QUOTE(carr914 @ Oct 15 2013, 05:24 AM) *

It was just a Joke! poke.gif

Yes but we're going to have to start planing our trip to Northen Gerogia in a few weeks. And I'm going to need a badass driving instructor.
SLITS
I thought all you did in FL was stomp cockroaches, roast Kubans, and sweat.
effutuo101
And to much work!
Anybody going to be around tomorrow evening? I may be going to the car show this weekend.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.