Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dash pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
cal914
Looking for some pictures of the dash trim when it goes round the steering wheel cowel
thanks
1970 Neun vierzehn
I am not sure if this is what you are looking for....this is from a 1970 /4.

Paul
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(cal914 @ Oct 12 2013, 01:35 PM) *

Looking for some pictures of the dash trim when it goes round the steering wheel cowel
thanks

Attached are pics of my '72. The dash trim is one piece from the left until the radio area. Apparently the trim was applied prior to installation of the steering wheel and plastic dash cowl. I don't know if the one-piece unit is still available, and I've seen several instances where the material was cut and pasted above the cowl.

Hope this helps.
Pat pat.gif
cal914
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Oct 14 2013, 05:25 PM) *

QUOTE(cal914 @ Oct 12 2013, 01:35 PM) *

thanks

Attached are pics of my '72. The dash trim is one piece from the left until the radio area. Apparently the trim was applied prior to installation of the steering wheel and plastic dash cowl. I don't know if the one-piece unit is still available, and I've seen several instances where the material was cut and pasted above the cowl.

Hope this helps.
Pat pat.gif

thanks very much that's perfect
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.