Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: looking for the member from bedford va
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ws91420
Would the member from Bedford, VA please contact me.
ws91420
icon_bump.gif
JmuRiz
They have 914s down that way IPB Image
I'm not the member but one of the NoVA 914 guys has seen a garage down there that has many a 914 at it. The member is JohnB, contact him, he might help you with the location of the shop.
I'll have my GF keep an eye out when she's back at Appomattox for x-mas.
ws91420
Somebody posted here and is a newbie with like 2 or 3 posts and all I remember is the location listed and maybe an avatar of a yellow 914. By the way I'm a transplanted NoVA guy.
shawnhayes
QUOTE (ws91420 @ Dec 19 2004, 07:48 AM)
Would the member from Bedford, VA please contact me.

Will another Lynchburger do???

Shawn
ws91420
Yeah trying to meet fellow teeners in the area.
shawnhayes
Well, hello, dude.
Howaya.

Haven't seen many around here.
Where in the city are ya?

Shawn
ws91420
Moving to apt off Waterlick on the 24th. The teener is in NoVA at my mom's till I rebuild the trans.
KLims914
Hey. I am the guy from Bedford you are looking for. I live on the Roanoke side of Bedford city near the Peaks of Otter. I am driving an orange 74 2.0. Looks like we have a few from our area. What are you guys driving?

Mike
ws91420
I have an Ivory 76. Need to fix trans. Yes you are the one I saw posted. I was thinking maybe I would try to set up a breakfast sometime in January somewhere in the area.
KLims914
Breakfast sounds great. Probably need to be a weekend as I work in Roanoke during the week.
ws91420
Would be a Sat at 9:14 would Lynchburg be ok.
KLims914
Let me know.
ws91420
When I get it set up I'll post a time here.
KLims914
You can also email me. Klimchuk@verizon.net
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.