Kent Moore 5 gas exhaust analyzer, a must have for any serious engine tuner!

The unit comes complete with rolling stand, cover, 5 gas sampling machine, control head, program cartridge, calibration gas, printer, tailpipe probe, and instruction manuals.

This unit will test for NOx, O2, CO2, CO, and HC. It can also be used to track oil temperatures, AFRs, and RPMs if you purchase the additional probe from Kent Moore.

The unit also performs advanced diagnostics which can be used to find faulty emission components (you can run a program and the machine will tell you what to disable, it will then record the readings and tell you if a specific component is suspect).

The unit operates on standard 115V AC power but can also be run on a 12V power source if you want to do "on the road" sampling (The 12V power plug is an add-on that can also be purchased from Kent Moore).

The unit can also be used with a PC or a monitor/keyboard combo if you want to eliminate the paper printer.

$1,500, located in so-CA.

I'd prefer a local pickup on this but I can ship at the buyers expense if requested. Since the unit breaks down it can probably be shipped via Fed-Ex or Greyhound for a reasonable rate.

Mike
P.M. me if interested

I also have the VAT-60 for sale, it's a battery, starter, and alternator tester and diagnostic machine.