Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Late or Early Door?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
Targa70
I am not sitting next to my car doors right now, but have a question about whether or not I bought the right ones. Here is a picture of my doors and although I dont see the cross beam in there, I dont also have the tear drop crank hole. My original set are long gone, and a friend bought these and sent me the pics. I am sure an expert here on 914world can tell me if the doors in these pics will work with all the hardware on my euro model '70 914/6? thanks
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(Targa70 @ Oct 13 2013, 09:56 PM) *

I am not sitting next to my car doors right now, but have a question about whether or not I bought the right ones. Here is a picture of my doors and although I dont see the cross beam in there, I dont also have the tear drop crank hole. My original set are long gone, and a friend bought these and sent me the pics. I am sure an expert here on 914world can tell me if the doors in these pics will work with all the hardware on my euro model '70 914/6? thanks

Beams didn't come along until later. You're OK.
1970 Neun vierzehn
Targa70,

Here's a pic of a 1970 door, and as you can see, as per Pat, your door panel is correct for your model year.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.