Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunday Drive
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
marinmcgreevy
Hi all,

My son and I took a great drive this morning in West Marin. We took West Ridgecrest up Mt Tam. We followed up the drive with lunch at my son's favorite place. Joe's Taco Lounge in Mill Valley. The weather was fabulous.

Enjoy the Photos biggrin.gif
marinmcgreevy
more
marinmcgreevy
more
marinmcgreevy
Lunch!~
Dr Evil
Verry cool. Your a lucky man. Nice car.
aylanco
Nice photo's smilie_pokal.gif

It's great to see some one driving their car right now. I just got back from doing some errands and my car (daily driver Volvo) is splattered with salt ar15.gif

Congrats on a nice day with your son!
Rhodes71/914
Looks like fun, visited a friend in Mill Valley once, fun driving around there. I was traveling in a 74 VW Bus at the time so I think you may have been one of the cars in the line behind me on one of the hills. I did pull over to let everyone pass though. biggrin.gif

Great car, thanks for sharing.
marinmcgreevy
Last one for now.

Everyone have a safe and happy hollidays.

IPB Image
jim912928
Evan,

Nice car! I'd like to see an engine bay shot of how that 3.2 fits in there. I'm thinking of a six upgrade and have seen lower displacement carb'd engines, CIS 2.7 and 3.0's. Have not seen a pic of a 3.2 install yet.

Beautiful car!
URY914
That's one lucky kid! Wish you were my dad. IPB Image

Paul
mudfoot76
Beautiful day, beautiful car! I really like the hood 'stripe' IPB Image

It was barely warm enough here this past saturday to go for a drive, but that didn't stop me. Got about 2" of snow saturday night and the salt trucks were out, so my driving season is officially over. IPB Image

But I shouldn't complain too much I guess, with all the dire predictions of a 'nasty' winter, I got to drive my 914 on Dec 18...
mack914
AHHHHH! California. Only place to be. You have alot to be thankful for, Happy Holidays.
Hi_Fi_Guy
Great looking 914 and some very good bonding time with your kid.

Some of my fondest memories from Childhood are riding around with my dad in his 1966 and later 1968 Mustangs going to places like Sonic and A&W drive-ins where people would continously compliment him on his car. No seats belts back then and dad wasn't afraid of a little stop light racing even with me in the car.

Lots of fun.
Root_Werks
IPB Image That car looks like it is going 100mph even when it is just sitting there! IPB Image Great shots and it looked like a great day! I need to get mine out and drive it. IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.