Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Transmission clinic caravan?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
I'll be coming from Corvallis down I5 for the most part. Anyone north going down for the clinic? Be cool to get a few cars heading over. I plan to leave friday night straight from work. Drive into CA somewhere. No real plan other than to get the bigger part of the drive out of the way. I am bringing a few things with me. I do have an open seat if anyone wanted to make the trip out smile.gif .
JStroud
Hey Jamie, if you leave early enough and make it to the Sacramento area Friday night, your welcome to crash here.
Spare rooms is the granddaughters room so hope you like pink/purple and princesses cheer.gif but the beds comfortable.

Jeff
JRust
QUOTE(jsconst @ Oct 14 2013, 07:30 PM) *

Hey Jamie, if you leave early enough and make it to the Sacramento area Friday night, your welcome to crash here.
Spare rooms is the granddaughters room so hope you like pink/purple and princesses cheer.gif but the beds comfortable.

Jeff

That could be cool. Then we could just leave your wheels there idea.gif . All depends how friday goes. May need to see what Brett's up too. Maybe we can do breakfast somewhere saturday morning before the clinic
JStroud
Sounds good, I'm usually up late, so whatever time.
Breakfast would be good too. chowtime.gif
My cell 916-834-6574

Jeff
JRust
Caught Brett on FB earlier. He's up for some breakfast before we caravan out. I'll let you guys figure out where. Not sure where you both sit? So if you guys want to choose a place for Breakfast to meet confused24.gif . One that is on the way for us all smile.gif
Mike Knox
I've got a music gig at 2pm in Yreka California. I'll be heading down after that, so I won't be able to caravan with you. So I'll see you on Sunday. Looking forward to curing my transmission problems and having it geared for my 3.2.

Do you want me to be on the look out for falling parts?

Mike
JRust
We'll see how sunday goes. I wasn't planning on hanging out to much. All depends but if I'm around maybe we can caravan back
biosurfer1
I'm thinking someplace in West Sac to meet for breakfast? Maybe Carol's on Capitol just off the freeway.

Now what time...I'm coming from Roseville and can meet whenever. Its about a 1.5 hour drive from West Sac
McMark
Putah Creek Cafe
JRust
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Oct 15 2013, 08:20 PM) *

I'm thinking someplace in West Sac to meet for breakfast? Maybe Carol's on Capitol just off the freeway.

Now what time...I'm coming from Roseville and can meet whenever. Its about a 1.5 hour drive from West Sac

I'm good with whatever. You & Jeff figure out what will work best. Assuming no major hickups friday with work. I'll drive to Jeff's friday night. I'm used to waking up by 6. So anytime we need to leave is fine. Worst case if I can't leave like I want friday. I'll get to at least Redding. Crash for a few hours & meet you guys for breakfast anyway. Really shouldn't be a problem friday. I hope to bail shortly after lunch biggrin.gif
JStroud
Carols sounds good, I was thinking west sac too. Probably should meet there by 6:30 -7:00 if we want to be on time.

Brett you have my cell if you need to get a hold of me.

Jamie, give me a call when you have an idea when you'll be here, if you make it, and I'll get you directions, it's about 15min from where we had dinner.

If anyone else coming from this area wants to meet for breakfast Saturday your more than welcome to join us......green914?

Jeff
Rand
NVM found it.
=====
This thread is in the spotlight, but I don't see the official / info thread? Somebody bump or link it please?
JRust
QUOTE(Rand @ Oct 15 2013, 10:13 PM) *

NVM found it.
=====
This thread is in the spotlight, but I don't see the official / info thread? Somebody bump or link it please?

NVM???
Trany thread http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=218547
biosurfer1
7am at Carols it is...see everyone there:

1201 W Capitol Ave
West Sacramento, CA 95691
JStroud
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Oct 16 2013, 07:23 AM) *

7am at Carols it is...see everyone there:

1201 W Capitol Ave
West Sacramento, CA 95691

chowtime.gif
green914
QUOTE(jsconst @ Oct 15 2013, 09:44 PM) *

Carols sounds good, I was thinking west sac too. Probably should meet there by 6:30 -7:00 if we want to be on time.

Brett you have my cell if you need to get a hold of me.

Jamie, give me a call when you have an idea when you'll be here, if you make it, and I'll get you directions, it's about 15min from where we had dinner.

If anyone else coming from this area wants to meet for breakfast Saturday your more than welcome to join us......green914?

Jeff

chowtime.gif I will be there, 7:00am @ Carols. looking forward to meeting everyone.
JRust
Looks great! Going to be a fun weekend for sure. See you all soon piratenanner.gif
JRust
Well my target time of leaving by 1 didn't work out dry.gif . Shooting for 3 now. Before I lose it & start slap.gif people
JRust
Stopped in Dunnigan at motel 6. See you at breakfast
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.