Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another this is nice but is it worth the asking price?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JawjaPorsche
Correct me if I am wrong but the VIN Number said this car was born with a 4 but converted to a 6.

Brad Mayer of 914 Limited who performed much of the restoration and teener really looks nice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsche-914...da5&vxp=mtr
GeorgeRud
It is a conversion, but appears to be very nicely done.

If you start adding up the costs to get a conversion car to this point, you'd be amazed how quickly the costs surpass the price. I've been working on mine for years, and never want to add up all the receipts as it's been a labor of love, but not a good financial decision.

Still, a 914 is a lot more fun with lots of horsepower rather than the original modest amounts.
rick 918-S
Nice car. I hope he gets every dime.
shoguneagle
Any work done by Brad Mayeur is always first class!!! He is one of the original 914 people involved before these boards became popular. Have the highest regards for him and if I was near Peoria, IN he would be doing my work on all my cars.

Those are my thoughts.
Steve Hurt
Dr Evil
QUOTE(JawjaPorsche @ Oct 15 2013, 07:43 PM) *

Brad Mayer of 914 Limited who performed much of the restoration and teener really looks nice.

Good for you posting your feelings for Brad here in the open wink.gif

Brad Mayer is the man so this car is definitely worth the money.
Porschef
"Ahhh Spanky, when I get my back pension I'm gonna buy you a monkey"

I'd rather have this....
mettelman
For that price you would think the seller would provide some better photos!
JmuRiz
Very nice looking car.
I'll be thrilled when mine is that 'done'

It'd take in the upper 30s to 40s for me to sell mine when I finish...and I still don't think I would.
Eric_Shea
Can't make one that nice for that price.
Vysoc
Not picking, but if you want to find Brad he is in Peoria, Illinois which is southwest of Chicago by at least an hour. One state over from Indiana.

Vysoc, I grew up in Iowa... flag.gif
green914
agree.gif Very nice looking car, hope they get what they're asking.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.