Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: So this is Christmas?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Air_Cooled_Nut
I haven't celebrated Christmas since my parents divorced (late '90s) and I ABHORE the complete and utter capitalisim of the season (a Chia Pet is NOT the perfect gift for everyone, period!).

But she's really into it and I'm nuts about her so we put up lights on my house (been living in it for 4 years...even the neighbors commented on that) and today got a tree. She doesn't think she's very sexy (due in mid-January) but she KNOWS how to decorate a tree and get me "in the mood"...
Air_Cooled_Nut
Sorry, she'd be embarrassed if I showed the whole photo so y'all only get a peek. Here she is in "public-mode" getting the lights on to the tree:
Air_Cooled_Nut
The homestead...
dlo914
you one lucky guy IPB Image IPB Image rocking nana.gif !!!
dlo914
couldnt help myself.... IPB Image
Air_Cooled_Nut
Pulled off the car cover and got my trusty stead to haul the tree IPB Image Didn't want to scratch up the roof of her Passat (chipped 1.8T...yeee haaaa!) and the rental Kia Rio (piece of crap gutless car!) didn't have enough roof. Got lots of looks and even the owner of the tree farm was oogeling her and asking about the engine (it's powder-coated) and showing me pictures of his ubber old Ford truck he was in the process of street-rodding (niiiiice looking ride).

So, show me what y'all've done for the season IPB Image
Air_Cooled_Nut
QUOTE (dlo914 @ Dec 19 2004, 07:50 PM)
couldnt help myself.... IPB Image

HOLY CRAP, DAN!!! I thought you got onto my computer! My heart was racing...then I realized what you did...man, don't do that IPB Image
dlo914
LOLOLOLOLOL IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
d7n7master
WOW!!! I wouldn't be gettin' much done on my teener. IPB Image
Happy Holidays!!! IPB Image
& here's to your soon to be newborn child - IPB Image
BTW - If this is your first child - Life is about to change... IPB Image
Qarl
Boing!

Too funny!
skline
Excellent photoshop job, what a lucky guy, tell your wife she is very sexy still and that you love her madly. Good luck with the newborn, they are a handful. Happy Holidays.
Rhodes71/914
Looks like life is good.

We are starting a tradition this year in our family. My wife is very crafty and wanted to do a small gingerbread house. We hope to keep doing this every year. The kids wont remember what they got for christmas after years go by but they will remember when they ate all that candy when building the gingerbread house. IPB Image
Rhodes71/914
Oh and congrats on the baby to come. My little girl will be 1 on Jan 2.
Here are my not so impressive lights.
Brando
WOW air_cooled_nut. You're one lucky soon-to-be-dad! IPB Image
McMark
QUOTE (Air_Cooled_Nut @ Dec 19 2004, 07:44 PM)
She doesn't think she's very sexy...

Apparently women don't know what sexy is. Tell her she qualifies by a mile.

IPB Image
Jeroen
QUOTE (McMark @ Dec 20 2004, 09:07 AM)
Apparently women don't know what sexy is. Tell her she qualifies by a mile.

IPB Image

congrat on the baby-on-the way! when are you expecting?
Root_Werks
rocking nana.gif Woo Hoo! I gotta mention that decorating tip to my wife! IPB Image
martinef1963
Absolutely gorgeous - both sides!
Joe Bob
Ummm, nice house..... rocking nana.gif
skline
Very nice Avatar Mike!!
Joe Bob
Let's lighten up and fix that front view....
Aaron Cox
nice avatar mike IPB Image

it should say

ACN's wife IPB Image
Engman
Just another episode of "Leave it to Zois"

IPB Image

M
scruz914
Note to self: Don't include wife's rear end in a message, even if it is in good taste. Someone one will screw with it and piss off wife. IPB Image
dlo914
i apologize if i pissed off someone's wife....it was only for a harmless laugh.... IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
URY914
So is it a full moon or a half moon tonight in Beaverton? IPB Image
dlo914
haha Beaverton....nice pun...eventhough it's a real city....
Joe Bob
Ummmm...who's pissed off?
dlo914
IONO....but how about a RED thong for the holiday spirit....she could be Santa's (Toby's) little helper.... IPB Image
jimtab
Tell her she is smoking hot, all women are when they are gravid, I was crazy the whole, well 8 1/2 of the whole 9 months my wife was pg...they just glow or something, I don't know, congrats in advance on the near arrival...you know what being a parent means dont you? 25 years of hard work and poverty...enjoy em before they learn to ask for $$. Merry christmas, ignore the commercial shit, its between you and other people only. My .02
Air_Cooled_Nut
QUOTE (URY914 @ Dec 20 2004, 06:46 PM)
So is it a full moon or a half moon tonight in Beaverton? IPB Image

Dude, that's the DARK SIDE of the moon IPB Image

Naw, I'm not pissed, I am fully aware of what you turkeys can do IPB Image and I think it's funny. Besides, my girl's p-chopped butt is someone else's avitar, how cool is that? I can hear it now...
"Honey, who's girl's bum is that for your avitar?"
"Oh, that's Air_Cooled_Nut's girlfriends butt! Mmmmm mmm!"
"EX-CUUUUSE ME?!?"
"doh!"

IPB Image
She's due Jan. 17th and yes, we are living in sin rocking nana.gif
IronHillRestorations
Congrats to you and your better half IPB Image (pun intended)

If this is your first, get ready, cause nothing in the world can prepare you. Take getting your first great car and multiply it by several drillion, and you might be near how you'll feel when your baby grabs your finger the first time.

New father advice? Learn to be the fastest diaper changer "in the west". She'll love you for it, and really appreciate it. Enjoy every minute, you kid will grow up so fast you won't believe it.

Do you know if it's a boy or girl?
Air_Cooled_Nut
Girl. Her name is Bella Jade. That FI system I want for my Squareback and the rear trunk shocks and rear trunk modified hinges are now all in this: 7Mb video of Bella's new room
I did all the work. Got a new air nailer, too IPB Image But I tell ya, it was hanging that damn Pooh wallpaper boarder that kicked my butt! IPB Image
Air_Cooled_Nut
Here is a short video of the "during" phase: 3.5Mb video
BTW, tilt your head to the right to view it. G/F's camera was used for the "video" and I don't know how to tilt it upright.
Rhodes71/914
That FI system I want for my Squareback and the rear trunk shocks and rear trunk modified hinges are now all in this

Get ready for this to happen a lot. But you'll be happy to do it.

Congrats and I love her name.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.