Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fs 1973 porsche 914 GT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
geno999
This 1973 2.0 Porsche 914 was a very solid car and had no body damage pre restoration. The car was professionally restored and upgraded over the past 120 Days. The new steel flares were added. New GT rocker covers and valances were added as well as new chrome bumpers and new tops. New base coat clear coat paint was applied. The color is Nepal orange. A new windshield was installed The 2.0 motor was completely rebuilt and upgraded balanced and blueprinted at a machine shop with over 25 years experience on air cooled motors. And I have all the paper work. New 96 mm pistons and cylinders were added and is now a 2056 cc motor. The Heads were completely rebuilt and machined to work with the new cylinders, fly cut and CC. New valve’s and guides were added and all work needed was completed. The flywheel was resurfaced and a new clutch, pressure plate, pilot bearing and throw out bearing were installed. The heat exchangers and muffler are in excellent condition and everything on the car is in good working condition. The FFI is all in good condition. All new tune up parts were installed. The new motor has had 60 minutes run time on it to brake in the new motor. All new brakes were installed As well as new Kumho tires 15- 225/50 on the rear and 15- 205/50 on the front. The car sits nice and looks sweet. The car is fast and fun to drive. The transmission shifts fine up or down without issue and has been driven less than 10 miles since the rebuild / restoration was completed. The rear trailing arms have new bearings installed and the front hubs and rotors are new with all new bearings and seals the new 5 lug conversion was purchased from PMB Performance. The interior is nice. The seats and door panels were completely reupholstered. All new carpet was installed throughout including the front and rear trunks. The dash is brand new refurbished by Just Dashes and the interior looks great and is in good condition. The weather stripping and body seals are in good condition most of which has been replaced new. All the glass was removed from the car before repainting. This Porsche 914 GT looks great and really do’s stand out. I have a clear clean Utah state title in hand. Please take a look at the pictures provided. We have several more pictures available showing different stages of the complete restoration including the professional butt welding of the new steel flares. The only thing needed is a new radio installed all the factory wiring is there and is in good condition. And will answer any questions that you may have. Feel free to send me an email at: geno999@comcast.net or give me a call: 801-859-6706.I have good pictures of the complete build email me and I will send you the pictures you would like to see.Click to view attachment The truly good ones are getting harder and harder to find if you should be lucky enough to end up with this car you will not be disappointed. We turn out one of these cars every 90 to 120 Days. These cars with a type 4 motor base at 14K and up depending on the options and upgrades you are looking for I am looking to Get 18,500.00 for the current Build listed here. Thank you for looking. Gene Rice.
earossi
QUOTE(geno999 @ Oct 18 2013, 05:19 AM) *

This 1973 2.0 Porsche 914 was a very solid car and had no body damage pre restoration. The car was professionally restored and upgraded over the past 120 Days. The new steel flares were added. New GT rocker covers and valances were added as well as new chrome bumpers and new tops. New base coat clear coat paint was applied. The color is Nepal orange. A new windshield was installed The 2.0 motor was completely rebuilt and upgraded balanced and blueprinted at a machine shop with over 25 years experience on air cooled motors. And I have all the paper work. New 96 mm pistons and cylinders were added and is now a 2056 cc motor. The Heads were completely rebuilt and machined to work with the new cylinders, fly cut and CC. New valve’s and guides were added and all work needed was completed. The flywheel was resurfaced and a new clutch, pressure plate, pilot bearing and throw out bearing were installed. The heat exchangers and muffler are in excellent condition and everything on the car is in good working condition. The FFI is all in good condition. All new tune up parts were installed. The new motor has had 60 minutes run time on it to brake in the new motor. All new brakes were installed As well as new Kumho tires 15- 225/50 on the rear and 15- 205/50 on the front. The car sits nice and looks sweet. The car is fast and fun to drive. The transmission shifts fine up or down without issue and has been driven less than 10 miles since the rebuild / restoration was completed. The rear trailing arms have new bearings installed and the front hubs and rotors are new with all new bearings and seals the new 5 lug conversion was purchased from PMB Performance. The interior is nice. The seats and door panels were completely reupholstered. All new carpet was installed throughout including the front and rear trunks. The dash is brand new refurbished by Just Dashes and the interior looks great and is in good condition. The weather stripping and body seals are in good condition most of which has been replaced new. All the glass was removed from the car before repainting. This Porsche 914 GT looks great and really do’s stand out. I have a clear clean Utah state title in hand. Please take a look at the pictures provided. We have several more pictures available showing different stages of the complete restoration including the professional butt welding of the new steel flares. The only thing needed is a new radio installed all the factory wiring is there and is in good condition. And will answer any questions that you may have. Feel free to send me an email at: geno999@comcast.net or give me a call: 801-859-6706.I have good pictures of the complete build email me and I will send you the pictures you would like to see.Click to view attachment The truly good ones are getting harder and harder to find if you should be lucky enough to end up with this car you will not be disappointed. We turn out one of these cars every 90 to 120 Days. These cars with a type 4 motor base at 14K and up depending on the options and upgrades you are looking for I am looking to Get 18,500.00 for the current Build listed here. Thank you for looking. Gene Rice.

PM sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.