Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The car is home!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nynone4
Just brought the six home from the body shop this weekend. Now the long process of putting her back together starts. I've just been walking around and around it in the garage trying to muster up the courage to start bolting things back onto the nice new painted body... I just KNOW I'm gonna scratch something!! Here's some pics:
nynone4
Ron the body guy, and dad admiring our success at getting it on the trailer without anyone getting hurt (save for a small scuff to the Montero's bumper)...
Jeroen
great!
post some more pics!!!
nynone4
Finally Home in the garage...
nynone4
With the rest of the fleet - engine for the car in the foreground.
datapace
Lovely! Silver is great. IPB Image

IMHO, 914's look much better without the side marker lights. Everyone should call camp914 and get some nice euro conversion kits.

-bryan
Stutgart46
Your 914 looks great.
What color Silver is that? My car is ready for paint and I'm going back and forth between Arctic and Polar.
Root_Werks
Somebody likes silver cars. IPB Image Well, me too! IPB Image I love the painted bumpers/top look with silver. Great job and can't wait to see it all come back together. IPB Image
nynone4
Thanks for the kind comments guys. I do have a thing for silver I guess... The color is Arctic Silver - it's VERY close to the color that the car was originally (before one of the PO's painted it light ivory).

I like the cleaner look without the side markers as well - and the Camp 914 light conversions are trick! Might have to get some of those for the car!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.