Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seat adjustment location
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Montreal914
I was looking at my seat adjustment today and got to wonder if they are in the original position. My car is a 73 and the adjustment loop is on the left side on both driver and passenger side. Is this where they are supposed to be?

As usual, expert comments welcomed smile.gif
boxsterfan
QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Oct 18 2013, 09:38 PM) *

I was looking at my seat adjustment today and got to wonder if they are in the original position. My car is a 73 and the adjustment loop is on the left side on both driver and passenger side. Is this where they are supposed to be?

My 74 it is on the right on drivers and left on passengers. Sounds like someone replaced a drivers seat with a passengers at some point.
Montreal914
QUOTE(boxsterfan @ Oct 18 2013, 09:51 PM) *

QUOTE(Montreal914 @ Oct 18 2013, 09:38 PM) *

My 74 it is on the right on drivers and left on passengers. Sounds like someone replaced a drivers seat with a passengers at some point.

OK, so both seats on the inner side. My driver seat has the indent on the left side for the hand brake so it's the proper seat. Doesn't mean that the rails have not been reversed though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.