Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 M-471
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jeff
I have a friend who has a friend. That has one and I'm just curious to see what's different about them, he may be interested in selling...
carr914
They are Very Rare & worth some $$$

Factory Flares, Wheels w/ Spacers, etc

Click to view attachment

smg914's M-471

Click to view attachment

while it was in my Garage!

Click to view attachment
Kansas 914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Oct 19 2013, 03:59 PM) *

They are Very Rare & worth some $$$

Factory Flares, Wheels w/ Spacers, etc

smg914's M-471

while it was in my Garage!

Has to be one of my absolute favorites!
bandjoey
Hopefully your friend has a 72, since all the others are spoken for. I guess the factory doesn't have '72 records of the owners. There are a few that are clones built off normal cars, and those are special but not "special".
carr914
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Oct 19 2013, 08:35 PM) *

Hopefully your friend has a 72, since all the others are spoken for. I guess the factory doesn't have '72 records of the owners. There are a few that are clones built off normal cars, and those are special but not "special".

Bill, if you are referring to the Factory List I posted earlier - all those cars have passed on to new owners - there is one that is uncounted for!
Gustl
QUOTE(jeff @ Oct 19 2013, 10:19 PM) *

I have a friend who has a friend. That has one and I'm just curious to see what's different about them, he may be interested in selling...

got more details about the car ?? drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.