Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Love my 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
Just got back from a cruise in the mountains, had my mikey914 was top on the car, car is running the best its ever ran (2056 EFI) was a fun time. Love that little car. fun as hell.....
Elliot Cannon
Way cool. I love my car as well and will love it even more once I get it running again. laugh.gif So, did you take any pics on this mountain run?
Kansas 914
QUOTE(StratPlayer @ Oct 19 2013, 06:03 PM) *

Just got back from a cruise in the mountains, had my mikey914 was top on the car, car is running the best its ever ran (2056 EFI) was a fun time. Love that little car. fun as hell.....

Funny you should post. I was sItting around this morning watching Petit Lemans and my wife says "Let's take the 914 for a drive". It was 22 degrees here this morning but the sun was out and at 9am it was already sunny and warm. No heat in this car as it has Kerry Hunter headers. We took a spirited drive down into New Mexico had brunch and started to head back when she says "take a left". I asked her if she new what was down that road and she said "nope".

Ends up being a great 2 lane road with big sweepers for about 40 miles. The posted speed limit was 65 most of the way so it was a quick ride. We could see the snow capped La Plata mountains the whole ride home. Very cool. We were also cruising under Mark's WAS top!

No pictures.
Kansas 914
Today with a photo...

Click to view attachment
rnellums
Makes me want my WAS top! Hope Mikey finishes that group buy soon!
ben*james
Awesome day for a drive! We drove the historic curvy hwy 14 in Washington up the gorge. Had a nice brunch at skamania lodge. Best part of the week for me smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.