Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Heading to South Bend next Thursday oct. 24th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
Hey Tim, Garpold & everyone else I haven't had the pleasure to meet yet. I'm flying in thursday the 24th. I know thursday night is open. Also friday during the day I'm open to lunch or whatever confused24.gif
JRust
icon_bump.gif Just to get it back on the front page. Be heading to Notre Dame thursday. I'm scheduled to arrive at 4. I'll get my rental then be in town biggrin.gif
timothy_nd28
I have family coming in this Thursday to stay with us for a wedding, not sure at this point.
JRust
QUOTE(timothy_nd28 @ Oct 22 2013, 05:54 AM) *

I have family coming in this Thursday to stay with us for a wedding, not sure at this point.

No worries! If there ends up being time. Or you need to get away from said family for a bit blink.gif . Be cool to grab a bite & talk 914's. I did just get to spend the last weekend doing that. So my quota is pretty full anyway happy11.gif

I was also off on my flight. Forgot a whole leg of it. I don't get in until almost 11pm tomorrow. So I'll really only be available friday-sunday nights. If something opens for anyone give me a call. Thanks
GaroldShaffer
Sorry I can't this time. Wife has plans for us / me starting Thursday through the weekend.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.