Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 72, all rust removed pro body/paint work
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
jdlmodelt
my 1972 914 is for sale. I bought a 99 Porsche Boxster as my new daily driver and my wife asked me how many Porsches I needed. I didn't think there was a limit. However, I don't have garage space for the little 914 now. I purchased it just under a year ago from the PO who had the body completely professionally redone, removing all rust and applying a very nicely done mother of pearl white paint job. The brake calipers, rotors, pads, steel lines, all replaced. Suspension bushings, struts all new, original 1.7l engine and tail shift transmission with new cylinders and pistons and new seals on engine and tranny, new carpet, original seats with some tears and holes, original dash with three small cracks, top in great shape, tires have about 3,000 miles on them, hell hole was redone, longs are clean and have been treated with the same under treatment as the underside of the car. new sound barier material on the floor and firewall, newer stereo with new Polk audio speakers in the original speaker holders, fuel tank was refinished, fuel pump was relocated up near the fuel tank. the engine has only about 1 hour of run time on it. Engine and transmission run great. I took the engine all the way down to check crank and rod bearing condition. the rods and pistons were balanced to within 1-2 grams. New headlights, Car drives great. I have it on craigslist as well. I can take more pictures, but be specific as to what you want to see that is above and beyond what I have already posted. Feel free to Private message me or call me. 970.317.0894 scammers stay away. I don't have this posted on here for an ego boost or for someone to tell me how much it is or isn't worth. I'm just trying to send it on to a new home. I originally had a 2.0l fuel injected engine and side shifter in this and drove it to work nearly every day since late january of 2013. I stopped using it in late August when I bought the Boxster. I have not connected the heater tubes and have not reinstalled the heater blower. I installed the engine and got it running and took it out on several test runs. I am willing to deliver to the Denver area for a real buyer with a real agreed upon price commitment. I have it listed on craislist for $5,000.
http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4140459962.html
jdlmodelt
QUOTE(jdlmodelt @ Oct 20 2013, 11:46 AM) *

my 1972 914 is for sale. I bought a 99 Porsche Boxster as my new daily driver and my wife asked me how many Porsches I needed. I didn't think there was a limit. However, I don't have garage space for the little 914 now. I purchased it just under a year ago from the PO who had the body completely professionally redone, removing all rust and applying a very nicely done mother of pearl white paint job. The brake calipers, rotors, pads, steel lines, all replaced. Suspension bushings, struts all new, original 1.7l engine and tail shift transmission with new cylinders and pistons and new seals on engine and tranny, new carpet, original seats with some tears and holes, original dash with three small cracks, top in great shape, tires have about 3,000 miles on them, hell hole was redone, longs are clean and have been treated with the same under treatment as the underside of the car. new sound barier material on the floor and firewall, newer stereo with new Polk audio speakers in the original speaker holders, fuel tank was refinished, fuel pump was relocated up near the fuel tank. the engine has only about 1 hour of run time on it. Engine and transmission run great. I took the engine all the way down to check crank and rod bearing condition. the rods and pistons were balanced to within 1-2 grams. New headlights, Car drives great. I have it on craigslist as well. I can take more pictures, but be specific as to what you want to see that is above and beyond what I have already posted. Feel free to Private message me or call me. 970.317.0894 scammers stay away. I don't have this posted on here for an ego boost or for someone to tell me how much it is or isn't worth. I'm just trying to send it on to a new home. I originally had a 2.0l fuel injected engine and side shifter in this and drove it to work nearly every day since late january of 2013. I stopped using it in late August when I bought the Boxster. I have not connected the heater tubes and have not reinstalled the heater blower. I installed the engine and got it running and took it out on several test runs. I am willing to deliver to the Denver area for a real buyer with a real agreed upon price commitment. I have it listed on craislist for $5,000.
http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/4140459962.html

I am not getting updates to my email when persons are sending me a private message. SO, I'm sorry if my replies have been late. Thanks for looking!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.