Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Holiday Best Wishes!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Engman
I want to publicly thank the Admins on this board for a job well done!!!! The 914 community has grown as a result of this board and all your hard work!

I also want to thank all of the other vendors for making new products available for the 914. I cannot recall when so many new things hace been made for our cars. All the way from speaker pods, shifters, driving lights, new suspension componets, engines and trunk roof holders. Well done guys!!!
It makes me wonder what will be developed in the next year!

I also want to thank all of the members for posting different points of view, questioning the way things are done and showing what they have done to their 914's. There really are a lot of different ways to do a 914 and none of them are wrong.

Happy holidays from me and my family - hope your Holidays are happy ones!

Mark
skline
It is coming up on the aniversary. I think it's the 24th. That makes 2 years right? 2002 to present.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ Dec 20 2004, 10:55 AM)
It is coming up on the aniversary. I think it's the 24th. That makes 2 years right? 2002 to present.

right IPB Image

Everyone here rocks!
you guys give me the knowledge and courage to attempt tasks...

the comraderie here is awesome! you need help? people offer you tools, an extra hand etc....
skline
Well, you have made some of those parts yourself and I must say, did a very nice job of it. I tell everyone about your parts and how great they are. Enjoy your holiday and I hope you have a great year in 05.
Part Pricer
Yes, I agree. Many thanks to:

The Admins - It is a thankless job. The only time someone pays attention is when something goes wrong. I appreciate all that you do.

The 914 Vendors - Wow! New stuff coming out almost weekly. Thanks for providing us your fabulous products and unequalled support.

The Members - I wouldn't be able to tackle some things without the help that I have received from this community. Everybody rocks, even AAron!

A Special Thanks - I've got to give a special thanks to Sir Andy. Without his donated time, skills, hardware and bandwidth, the 914Club would not be what it is today.
skline
QUOTE (Paul Heery @ Dec 20 2004, 10:21 AM)
Yes, I agree. Many thanks to:

The Admins - It is a thankless job. The only time someone pays attention is when something goes wrong. I appreciate all that you do.

The 914 Vendors - Wow! New stuff coming out almost weekly. Thanks for providing us your fabulous products and unequalled support.

The Members - I wouldn't be able to tackle some things without the help that I have received from this community. Everybody rocks, even AAron!

A Special Thanks - I've got to give a special thanks to Sir Andy. Without his donated time, skills, hardware and bandwidth, the 914Club would not be what it is today.

IPB Image Entirely true. What he said!!!
VegasRacer
QUOTE (skline @ Dec 20 2004, 10:25 AM)
IPB Image  Entirely true. What he said!!!

The true measure of a cars greatness can be found in the passion of the people who drive them.
Root_Werks
QUOTE (Engman @ Dec 20 2004, 09:51 AM)
I want to publicly thank the Admins on this board for a job well done!!!! The 914 community has grown as a result of this board and all your hard work!

I also want to thank all of the other vendors for making new products available for the 914. I cannot recall when so many new things hace been made for our cars. All the way from speaker pods, shifters, driving lights, new suspension componets, engines and trunk roof holders. Well done guys!!!
It makes me wonder what will be developed in the next year!

I also want to thank all of the members for posting different points of view, questioning the way things are done and showing what they have done to their 914's. There really are a lot of different ways to do a 914 and none of them are wrong.

Happy holidays from me and my family - hope your Holidays are happy ones!

Mark

IPB Image What a great place full of great people. All of you have my best wishes. IPB Image
ClayPerrine
The simple fact is... I came here because of the 914.....

I stay here because of the people that are here.

To quote Angus Young... "Have a Drink on Me!" IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.