Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GGR Autocross #9
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
koozy
Had a blast at the Golden Gate Region PCA Autocross

Video of my best run of the day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=xbTzsI3n-dg
Woody
Nice run. Looks like a fairly long course.
Randal

Nice run Michael..the car (and driver) look to be working good together!
koozy
Thanks guys. It was the longest course of the year, for sure.
@Randal - The car seems to be getting settled in to a groove but the driver still needs work on lots of stuff, for instance my hands. Very poor hand positions.
Randal
QUOTE(koozy @ Oct 21 2013, 12:04 PM) *

Thanks guys. It was the longest course of the year, for sure.
@Randal - The car seems to be getting settled in to a groove but the driver still needs work on lots of stuff, for instance my hands. Very poor hand positions.

But you have improved more than you know! flag.gif

And of course the good news is that the wheels stayed on the car. biggrin.gif

You had a number of spot-on exceptional turn-ins but were out in the middle of the course in other places. Of course that was a big long event and hard to remember where you wanted to end up after a corner. Hell, just walking that course would take half an hour.
koozy
Thank you Randal. I value the feedback from you. You were one of my first instructors.

Wheels did stay on the car headbang.gif (torque wrench every time now)

Yea, the tires were at the end of their life cycle (chording) so I had to take things a tad wider than normal. Hence the Middle of the course stance in some locations. I tried getting inside on some of those spots on previous runs but it turned out to be a bad idea. ha ha ha
Trekkor
looked fun.

KT
koozy
It was a blast. You get 746 up and running yet? Looks like it is time for you to come out and show me how it is done, Trekkor.
Trekkor
I need about 8-10 hours.
Just got the replacement oil cooler modified and i have all of my brake parts in hand.

KT
koozy
WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!! Ca't wait to see you back out there.
Dave Davidson
Mike ,

Was that the last fr the year ?

&
DAM !
Good

driving.gif

Rick
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.