Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Santa's early this year
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jeroen
I must have been a good boy this year IPB Image
Santa just dropped this off. All aluminium IPB Image
skline
Those things are sweet, very light and easy to move around the garage. I wont one too!!! I just dont know if I have been good enough this year.

Where is the angelic smiley with the halo??
SLITS
If it's the 3 pump NASCAR model, you'll have to send it back or it will taint your preferences and make you make all left turns IPB Image
Root_Werks
QUOTE (SLITS @ Dec 20 2004, 11:42 AM)
If it's the 3 pump NASCAR model, you'll have to send it back or it will taint your preferences and make you make all left turns IPB Image

IPB Image
maf914
Cool! Is it TUV approved? Or has the ECU established a new testing standard?

Oh, by the way, I thought you wanted one of those new aluminum ATV/motorcycle lifts?
Jeroen
QUOTE (SLITS @ Dec 20 2004, 09:42 PM)

crap... now you tell me IPB Image
I guess I'll have to buy a second one to even it out then IPB Image

Cool! Is it TUV approved? Or has the ECU established a new testing standard?

I've got no idea... IPB Image

Oh, by the way, I thought you wanted one of those new aluminum ATV/motorcycle lifts?

Yep, one of those would be nice too... but this stuff is hard to get here (you don't wanna know how much I paid for this jack)

IPB Image
These are cheap, but I don't think an engine and gearbox will fit on it (because of the upright part)
That's why I liked the one Sparetimetoys got...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.