Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Tail Dragger with Class!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
plas76targa
While tooling into work this am, south on 680 approaching the Mission blvd exit .. out of the corner of my eye a gray (?) 911 passes me and WOW IPB Image he gives me a thumbs up!

It pays to wash and wax the Teener!

you think he might also own a 914?

speak up who was it? BTSOM

from one Porsche owner to another IPB Image
Root_Werks
IPB Image Wasn't me, but sweet, I like the Porsche folks who like other Porsche folks. Right on man! IPB Image IPB Image rocking nana.gif
Flat VW
I nod to the old bugs and buses. IPB Image

I love to race the buses. IPB Image
jim912928
About a month ago I see a brand spanking new 911 coming down the road (real number designation of these escapse me) and he gave me the wave before I did...and I was in the 914! Have to love it when you run into real enthusiasts of the marque!
STL914
Unfortunately, my experiences have been just the opposite here in STL. Seems the "younger" Porsche owners either don't know what a 914 is or just don't care to acknowledge anyone else. Then again, 914s here are somewhat of an oddity. Most of the waves I've received have been from non-Porsche owners, including a hot blonde driving a 380SL several years ago. Had my son with me and he really got off on that.
jimtab
Hey, maybe the guy was just in a PCA autox and got his ass handed to him by some 914s and it changed his life.... IPB Image IPB Image
SGB
I get the flash from most aircoolers I see. I've got the fogs rigged to the HL flasher circuit so I flash back. A couple of days ago I got flashed by a (-ahem-) Cayenne. I prolly should have responded, but....
It sorta makes me part of the NARP crowd.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.