Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: MOMO steering wheel/SOLD !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TC.356
Sold !

Thanks gang ! ! ! ! !

TC
kshighlander
Sent PM
ben*james
Still for sale?
TC.356
"Still for sale?"

Yes, one offer and one asking about shipping a few others wondering about this and that, but no commitment as yet.

Thanks,

TC
dfelz
Any chance that hub adapter is for an early car??

Thanks
TC.356
It came from a chromed bumper car, but I can't be totally sure that something wasn't changed over a some point.

914itis
What do you want for the wheel only, no knob.
TC.356
Not sure if I want to break up the "package" just yet, if nobody needs the whole, I'll shoot you a PM about the wheel alone, OK?

David,

If you're wondering about the adapter/mount, we'll split the risk. $195 for everything that way you save $30 and can sell the adapter if it's wrong for you year, then put the $30 that you saved plus the coin from the adapter that you sold and buy the correct one.

Shoot me a PM and we can negotiate if you like.

TC
dfelz
QUOTE(TC.356 @ Oct 22 2013, 12:36 PM) *

Not sure if I want to break up the "package" just yet, if nobody needs the whole, I'll shoot you a PM about the wheel alone, OK?

David,

If you're wondering about the adapter/mount, we'll split the risk. $195 for everything that way you save $30 and can sell the adapter if it's wrong for you year, then put the $30 that you saved plus the coin from the adapter that you sold and buy the correct one.

Shoot me a PM and we can negotiate if you like.

TC

That is a very nice offer, so thank you. But if you have the chance, get any part numbers off the hub adapter and that should tell us if it's an early year or not, will save the hassle of buying and reselling.
TC.356
Checked the hub, no numbers visible. They're usually on the lower rim or inside, the rim is Krinkle finish so I can't tell, there doesn't seem to be any numbers inside the hub.

I looked at the MOMO web site(s) and they mostly have those cheezoid adapters with the rubber accordion sleeves. Otherwise weird hubs with a sharp taper and wide flat flange at the bottom to match up with the 914 blinker quadrant.

This hub be older (although not NECESSARILY for an older car) as it pretty substantial, all aluminum, and has almost no taper to it at all.

Here are some pictures of it, with close-ups of the splined section. Maybe the spline count will discern the years that it was meant for?

IPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.