Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anaheim Medical show
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ppickerell
My company (Peridot Corp.) will have a booth (#2293) at the Anaheim Medical show (MDM West) in January. If any club members plan to attend the show, please stop by and pick up a free knife sharpener and say hello. There will be lots of precision manufacturing shops represented as well as equipment manufacturers. If you drool at the sight of fancy CNC equipment, this show is worth checking out.
Sammy
I'm not planning to go to the show, but anytime someone from out of town shows up it gives us a chance to drive cars, talk cars, and drink beer. Those are good things IPB Image
So who's gonna plan this thing?
ppickerell
We are renting a new Jaguar XJS and allways run out to Newport Beach after the show for libations. What's the name of that nice restaurant right near the pier in Newport Beach? I think the name is the address?
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (ppickerell @ Dec 20 2004, 01:30 PM)
We are renting a new Jaguar XJS and allways run out to Newport Beach after the show for libations. What's the name of that nice restaurant right near the pier in Newport Beach? I think the name is the address?

which pier???

ruby's are on the pier....thats not a 'nice' place tho
hooters?
crab cooker?
spunone
Is that the Pacific Design show??? just might stop in IPB Image
Sammy
Nice restaurant in Newport? Gotta be Hooters IPB Image
AFAIK it's the only one with a picture of a 914 on the wall.

There's a whole nuther story bout that IPB Image
ppickerell
The design show is htere as well at the same time I think!
Sammy
IPB Image
Sammy
IPB Image
skline
That looks like MikeZ trying to steal the picture. Hooter sounds like a good place, we could all meat down there and no, I spelled it like that on purpose. Hooters has great hamburgers among other things.

Oh, And I didnt see a 914 in that picture.
Sammy
He wasn't stealing that pic, he was installing it.
Permanent fixture there now.
skline
Cool, I think they need a few more. Maybe we should have an event and get a bunch of teeners down there for a photo shoot and post a few more in there. Get the girls to pose with the cars. Good for us, good for them, everyone is happy.
ppickerell
Yea, uh sure, my wife has always wanted to go to Hooters. NOT
T H O M A S
patrick are you going to north south customer appreciation day dec .29 willow springs
i am going with the 914
thomas
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (one914racer @ Dec 20 2004, 03:46 PM)
patrick are you going to north south customer appreciation day dec .29 willow springs
i am going with the 914
thomas

give more details...

i may be able to come watch you tear up the track in your yellow car IPB Image
T H O M A S
8 am to 4 pm free admission
ppickerell
No, I won't make the North South day. I will be IN CABO SAN LUCAS IPB Image . I guess Jim let's customers run ithe track in the trucks? I would go if he would let me run the GT3! The restaurant I am thinking of is called something like 21 Beach steet or something. It's right on the water and looks out at the pier. Kinda fancy. I remember the food was good, and the ladies were AMAZING!
Chris Julian
Hey Patrick,

I'll be at the show, not sure which day though. That reminds me, I should book my flights soon.

See you there.

Chris
spunone
Hey Patrick I think your talking about 21 Oceanfront the phone num if ya need it is 949-673-2100. IPB Image
ppickerell
THAT'S THE PLACE! Thanks for the help. We have eaten late night dinners there while doing the Med show 2 years running. They make an excellent Bloody Mary. Now, I'm happily married.. is it just me or is the caliber of lady that frequents that place above average or what? Must be some very talented Plastic Surgeons there. By the way, my wife informs me that she has no problem with Hooters. Chris, look forward to seeing you at the show.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.