Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 73 1.7 Original Driver
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
MrLeeS
1973 Driver. Great car. Looks like it's had a repainted, but mechanically 90+% original. Drives great runs wonderfully with the original FI. Pretty solid car. Seems like surface rust in the hell hole. No rust through I could see. Longs are good and solid, with a bit of rust on the right side. Right sail shows some rusting. This is a New Mexico car. 63000 miles on the odometer is accurate and functioning. Somebody added a spoiler to the rear. Some damage to passenger side door. Front hood has some paint flaking. Rear trunk hinges are good. Minor surface rust in typical areas of front and rear trunk. Battery tray is good, seats and back pad great. Carpet is good. Electrics work good. Helping a friend to sell. Contact me for more info. I tried including the important pictures i have a few more.

Owner is asking 6500 or best reasonable offer.

Lee 505-369-9394
JawjaPorsche
Lee, it is very nice of you helping your friend to sell his 914. Some constructive criticism on your posting. Several photos are upside down plus they are too small to see anything in detail. Plus your area code is missing on your phone number. Good luck with your sale.
MrLeeS
Thanks for pointing that out, area code fixed. As far as upside down, I'd have to suggest flipping your computer over 'cause I can't figure out which ones are upside down. The closest thing to that is the front trunk. smile.gif You're right on the low res though, they're just there for reference, I'm happy to send interested parties higher res pictures. I appreciate your critique, specially since that's what every viewer is thinking, changes enroute.

Cheers
MrLeeS
Some more pictures, I don't have the car, but if you are interested i can send some higher res images.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.