Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Buick V6 engine, adapter, cross member, etc.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
TC.356
Is anyone interested in picking up a nice low mileage Buick V6, adapter plate, flywheel (for early 914s), cross member, and a few other kit related pieces.

The engine is out of a low mileage one owner car and has an Edelbrock four barrel manifold, TR8 alternator bracket, new alternator, new block-hugger headers, non-computer distributor, new fuel pump, new water pump and timing chain, tune-up, and such. I have some nice aluminum Holley valve covers for it as well. The pictures show a carb, but it's no longer on the engine, it was WAY too big for it and hasn't been replaced.

This would probably be for pick-up only 'cause of the weight and all.

Maybe $375 or your best offer for everything if that's too much. It's surplus to my needs right now, too big to squeeze into the engine bay of my current project.

Thanks,

TC

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
JRust
Id buy it if youll ship it. Pm sent. Good looking setup for someone here either way. Price is cheap
worn
I would buy it for my son's MGB, but I bet he says no. Sweet engine!!!
TC.356
Jamie,

Sent a PM off to you, actually sent two.

Ignore the first to arrive, wasn't sure that you were asking about shipping the engine.

Read the second, OK? I've never shipped a whole engine, although I once sent an entire roof from a Karmann Ghia in the belly of a bus. I'll check around, maybe you could do the same, I included my address where the mill is located in my PM.

If the shipping comes in too high, I'll just kick the price of the engine down to help it all add up, OK?

Thanks either way !

TC

ttwitc9516
Where are you in Massachusetts?
TC.356
I'm in Kingston (02364) a little coastal town just North of Plymouth Rock.

I have a trailer though and could meet you at the Massachusetts border if it helps.

Thanks,

TC
bulitt
Wow, what a great deal!!! Bolt it to a pallet, shrinkwrap it, and call freightquote.com. Thats all you gotta do.
TC.356
Here's a pic or two of it bolted into my Karmann Ghia . . . just in case anyone wants to get crazy with it. Maybe a dune buggy? Go out hunting Corvettes and Vipers at night.

IPB Image
IPB Image
JRust
I'm holding off for now. Someone closer please buy this. It is a great price! If nobody picks it up I may just have too. I'm better off not though. I have to many projects dry.gif
JStroud
Pm sent
michaelt55
this is a great deal at 375 despite shipping, it would be great in a Meyer or a Bug
JStroud
Still waiting to hear if this was sold or is still available. confused24.gif

Jeff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.