Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Summit Point DE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
eimc
QUOTE(Cupomeat @ Oct 21 2013, 07:55 PM) *

Great pictures Thanks
wndsrfr
I'm planning to take Kermeee to the Potomac PCA DE this weekend but curiously am still waitlisted so dunno.....bummer if I can't get in. Hard to understand as I'm in white solo group so its not an instructor availability issue.
patrick3000
You gotta love 914's at the track. Fun weekend enjoyed seeing old friends and making some new ones.

Eric thanks for the pictures.

Best regards,

Karl
MikeSpraggi
WooHoo! What a fantastic weekend! Great weather, great on track running. 5 914's in the event, 4 in the white run group alone. The other was a spyder in the Black\Red run group. One other was a simply beautiful street car in a trailer, so 6 teeners at a DE event in October on the east coast!!! Going back to Summit Point next week for the Potomac DE event, last one for the year for me.
Cupomeat
Hey, if any of you want the high res pictures (I have more), just PM me with your email addresses.

Be well and it was great to see 6 914s at Summit point (and it wasn't a 914 that dumper anti freeze all over the whole track, lol-2.gif ) and looking forward to the next time.
Trekkor
Nice seeing those cars!

KT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.