Came across this in the 924/944/968 section:

New Years Day Rally- So Cal
New Years Day Rally- So Cal
Here we go again!
8 am New Years Day
TRE Motorsports, Inc
11046 Chandler Bl
North Hollywood, Ca 91601
Coffee and Donuts (subject to availability- 125 cars last year!)

Leave about 9 am- go thru the Hollywood Hills, drop down to 101 North to Las Virgenes Road (Malibu Canyon) to meet with our northern contingent at Starbucks in the Creekside Shopping Center , 26531 Agoura Road and Las Virgenes ( NOT the one by Albertsons and yes they are open at 6 am on New Years!)

From there its off thru the hills , up PCH, back thru the hills to meet the Hangover Rally (older cars) for the picnic BYOB- Bring Your Own Basket!

So, who's going?

The guy's s/n is TRE Cup. And from personal experience i know the 944/951/924/968 turnout percentage is loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. IPB Image

I'm gonna see if I can go!
skline
I think Howard had posted this info about a week or so ago. He wants to try to get a bunch of teeners out there. If I had one that ran, I would go.
KaptKaos
Oooooo!!!

I think I might like that trip.

- Joe
73 914
Somewhere in West LA
campbellcj
I did it last year for the first time, as now there's a "late sleeper" option which happens to meet up closer to my house. There will be at least 3 914's this year and a zillion 911's.

Dave B. (the organizer) is a 914 fan and drives a black -6 with a 3.0 twin-plug high-comp motor.

The turnout will be huge and there should be some sweet 'exotic' rides in addition to all the nice p-cars. Last year we briefly crossed paths with the Leno/Hill crowd and their Italian concours crowd from Pepperdine (which I think is more "invite only").
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.